Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Which music style are you??? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Which music style are you???
Yates
All Pro Poster
Member # 5391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yates   Email Yates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought of a good way for us to see what kind of music we all listen to the most.

Good way of doing this, is to see what was the last 5 cd's we bought.

Here's mine:

Rob Thomas - Something to be.. (don't care what he says, sounds like MB20 to me.

Alison Krauss - Lonely runs both ways..(she rocks)

Dream Theater - Octavarium...(preordered)

John Petrucci, Jordan Rudess - An evening...

Acoustic Alchemy - The beautiful game.

What were the last 5 cds you bought?

Posts: 500 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't remember what the last CD I bouhgt was, probably Metallica's St. Anger on the day it came out. I mostly listen to heavy metal though and classic rock. The metal I listen to though is stuff that's been around since the 70's and 80's like Metallica, Megadeth, Iron Maiden etc.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't buy CDs like I used to. I've got a collection of over 1000, but I don't get a thrill of going into a music store like when I was younger and searching through the racks for classic little rare gems or the newest releases.

If memory serves correctly and not in any order the last 5 cds could be:

Dayglo Abortions "Feed USA Fetus"
King Crimson "Larks Tongue in Aspic"
Pink Floyd "Relics"
Soundgarden "Down on the Upside"
Black Sabbath "Born Again"

Nothing released within this current decade... hmmm...

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love all MUSIC....EXCEPT COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!

My choice of Music depends on my mood...

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
"No Virginia...there is no Santa Cluas..." [Cry]

Not even the classics Sasha? A lot of this new "country" is just pop with a fiddle thrown in, but come on Babe...no love for David Allen Coe? Hank Williams? Alabama? [Smile]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
quote:

Not even the classics Sasha? A lot of this new "country" is just pop with a fiddle thrown in, but come on Babe...no love for David Allen Coe? Hank Williams? Alabama? [Smile]

Hey Lou did you ever hear the "Devil Went Down to Georgia" parody called "Devil Went To Jamaica"?
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

No way I cant handle it.The only Thing Country and I dont think he was Country I like Is Johnny Cash.

Cash was too good to be Country....

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam 4 Feet
Major Player
Member # 2222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam 4 Feet   Email Sam 4 Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The las five CDs i got were:

Phil Collins ...Hits

The Disco Box

Welcome to the Pleasure Dome (Frankie goes to hollywood)

Sunshine on Leith (The Proclaimers)

Rocking after Midnight (Marvin Gaye)

I all of a sudden took a liking to alot of old songs as you can probably tell

--------------------
"And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing
mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and
lick up the dust of thy feet . . ." —Isaiah 49:23

Posts: 115 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footspy:
Hey Lou did you ever hear the "Devil Went Down to Georgia" parody called "Devil Went To Jamaica"?

Can't say as I have. Sounds like it'd be interesting though. [Cool]

I tell you a remake/parody that's cool as can be; Hayseed Dixie did a remake of Snoop Dogg's Gin & Juice. That is one of the coolest songs I've ever heard. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hott3028
Elite Trooper
Member # 3839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hott3028   Email hott3028       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great music out now.

The top 5 CD's at home right now are the latest releases from.......

1. Skindred

2. Keane

3. Bravery

4. Killers

5. Thirteen Senses (UK Import)

EXPOSE YOURSELVES TO NEW MUSIC.

Posts: 292 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by footspy:

Can't say as I have. Sounds like it'd be interesting though. [Cool]

I tell you a remake/parody that's cool as can be; Hayseed Dixie did a remake of Snoop Dogg's Gin & Juice. That is one of the coolest songs I've ever heard. [Big Grin]

You should definetely check it out. I found it listed as being by David Allan Coe which is why I mentioned it but I don't know if it's him or not since I've never heard any of his stuff.

I've uploaded the song for you. Just click on the link to download it. The link is good for 7 days or 25 downloads, whichever comes first.

Devil Went To Jamaica

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Thanks Brother footspy, that was funny! [Big Grin]

It's not Mr. Coe, but I've heard of a lot of songs getting listed as being by him when they're not. You using Kazaa or something like that to find music?

I'm going to have to talk to my friend about a mp3 of that Hayseed Dixie song I told you about. I think you'll appreciate that song when you get to hear it. [Cool]

Thanks again for the song. Much appreciated. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmm...last 5 CD's I've bought:
Immortal Technique "Revolutionary Vol. 2"
Mr. Lif "I Phantom"
Eagles Greatest Hits Vol. 1
Eagles Greatest Hits Vol. 2
Styles of Beyond "2000 Fold"

Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caligula
Major Player
Member # 3468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caligula   Email caligula   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i m into pop,rock metal and industrial music i m not a big fan of disco or dance music and i sometimes appreciate classic music

RAMMSTEIN:sehnsucht
SUM41:does this look infected
BRUCE SPINGSTEEN :devils and dust
GARBAGE:bleed like me
NINE INCH NAILS:with teeth

--------------------
my name is caius caesar germanicus but you can simply call me CALIGULA

Posts: 159 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

quote:
Thanks Brother footspy, that was funny! [Big Grin]

It's not Mr. Coe, but I've heard of a lot of songs getting listed as being by him when they're not. You using Kazaa or something like that to find music?

I'm going to have to talk to my friend about a mp3 of that Hayseed Dixie song I told you about. I think you'll appreciate that song when you get to hear it. [Cool]

Thanks again for the song. Much appreciated. [Cool]

Yeah I got that one off of Kazaa. I don't usually download music though, not official stuff anyways. I got a shitload of bootlegs though.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links