Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Which music style are you??? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Which music style are you???
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
Here it is again:
Hayseed Dixie's cover of Gin and Juice

Enjoy! [Cool]

Thanks Lou. The song's not bad and really feels more like country or bluegrass than hip hop. If it weren't for the odd expletive you wouldn't know that it wasn't.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you like it Bro. That's Hayseed Dixie's calling card...they'll take a rock song and turn it into bluegrass/country...even the name of the band is a play on the name AC/DC. This is the first time I know of that they did a cover to a rap song.

I saw these guys in concert once, when they opened for Dallas Moore, and they can throw down like you wouldn't believe! If they ever come to your town, go check them out, you'll have a lot of fun! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Glad you like it Bro. That's Hayseed Dixie's calling card...they'll take a rock song and turn it into bluegrass/country...even the name of the band is a play on the name AC/DC. This is the first time I know of that they did a cover to a rap song.

I saw these guys in concert once, when they opened for Dallas Moore, and they can throw down like you wouldn't believe! If they ever come to your town, go check them out, you'll have a lot of fun! [Thumbs Up]

Did you check out their website? They have videos for covers they did of Motorhead's "Ace Of Spades" and Aerosmith's "Walk This Way".
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds cool. [Big Grin]

Believe it or not I haven't checked their site (too busy scoping out pics of barefoot girls whenever I log on), but I think I should. Thanks for the heads-up. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

quote:
Sounds cool. [Big Grin]

Believe it or not I haven't checked their site (too busy scoping out pics of barefoot girls whenever I log on), but I think I should. Thanks for the heads-up. [Thumbs Up]

The videos themselves look pretty shitty but if you like them you might like the songs.
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

I went to their site last night for the first time, and was pretty amazed at how popular they seem to be in Europe. Thanks for pointing the site out, now I'll finally get the song "Poop in a Jar" added to my collection. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

2 X 4
Major Player
Member # 2886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2 X 4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are five of my more recent CD purchases:

Jeff Parker The Relatives
Grateful Dead Rockin' The Rhine: Hamburg 4/24/72
Morton Subotnick Electronic Works, vol. 1
Miles Davis Live In Berlin, 1964
Woody Shaw Blackstone Legacy

Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I only got three last time(have to them all in one since I rarely hit the mall but twice a year).

The new QotSA.

Above - Mad Season

The russian version of t.A.t.U because I was too stupid to check to see which version it was.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solo
Loyal Member
Member # 7898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solo   Author's Homepage   Email solo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well my music tastes are

Dance
Pop
Hip Hop
R&B
Trance
Hard house

Posts: 66 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaylaMercedes
Major Player
Member # 7797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaylaMercedes   Author's Homepage   Email LaylaMercedes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't buy CD's anymore. I buy music for my Ipod. I listen really to anything except Country.

xoxo

~Layla

Posts: 213 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My main preferences are classic rock and metal stuff. I don't like techno,house etc stuff at all.

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker83
Major Player
Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shadows Fall - The War Within
Nocturnal Rites - New World Messiah
Edguy - Hellfire Club
Sonata Arctica - Reckoning Night
Luca Turilli - Prophet Of The Last Eclipse
Dokken - Hell To Pay
Iron Savior - Battering Ram
Firewind - Bruning Earth
Dream Evil - Evilized
Demons & Wizards - Touched By The Crimson King
King Diamond - The Puppet Master
Dio - Sacred Heart
Falconer - Falconer
Iced Earth - Something Wicked This Way Comes
Bruce Dickinson - Tyranny Of Souls
Helloween - The Dark Ride
Black Label Society - Sonic Brew & Mafia (they're all great though)

I could go on forever...

In a word... METAL!!!

--------------------
Music is the language of the heart, the sound of the soul. The more we understand it, the deeper the listening experience becomes.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links