Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Which music style are you??? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Which music style are you???
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Brother footspy, here's that song I was telling you about:

Hayseed Dixie's cover of Gin & Juice

Hope you like it. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mynamesinuse
Loyal Member
Member # 483

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mynamesinuse   Email mynamesinuse   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Jude -- No One Is Really Beautiful
2. Guns & Roses -- Greatest Hits
3. Johnny Cash -- Unearthed
4. Merle Haggard -- Super Hits
5. Tenacious D -- Self Titled

Posts: 86 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vasduten   Email vasduten       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To me, there are two types of music: Good music and bad music.
I like it all, but not the shit the industry throws at us AFTER someone pioneers a style that hits big, and then the labels try to manufacture "that sound".
As I've said before,
"Gives it to us raw, and wriggling!"

--------------------
I know when I'm licked... all over.

Posts: 401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xno
Board Regular
Member # 3702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xno   Email xno   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ledaemon: I saw you got the Dayglo Abortions on your list...Cool! I have their first LP "Out of the Womb". They kick ass!!!
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xno:
Ledaemon: I saw you got the Dayglo Abortions on your list...Cool! I have their first LP "Out of the Womb". They kick ass!!!

Back when I was in college in the 80s my punk friends introduced me to the Feed USA Fetus album. They were heavy into the Dead Kennedy's, Skinny Puppy, Foetus and other bands I can't even begin to remember.

Most recent purchase a couple of days ago picked up Rolling Stones "Some Girls."

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:

Hope you like it. [Cool]

I completely forgot about this topic and unfortunately the link is expired now could reupload it again Lou? If not I'll understand.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picked up the remastered edition of Megadeth's Youthanasia the other day.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yates
All Pro Poster
Member # 5391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yates   Email Yates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always been a Mustaine fan. Mustaine for president!

Check out his new album if you haven't already.

-

His new line up rocks! He tries to go back to his roots on this album, and I think he succeeded in doing so.

It's a shame David Ellefson left the band though.

Rock on, rockers!

Posts: 500 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

quote:
Originally posted by Yates:
I've always been a Mustaine fan. Mustaine for president!

Check out his new album if you haven't already.

-

His new line up rocks! He tries to go back to his roots on this album, and I think he succeeded in doing so.

It's a shame David Ellefson left the band though.

Rock on, rockers!

Actually I haven't picked it up yet because I can't seem to find it for less than 18,99$ and that's a bit more than I'm willing to pay for a single disc CD. I have heard some of the new album though because I've got a bootleg from 11/17/04 and one from 02/17/05 off of their current tour.
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footspy:
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:

Hope you like it. [Cool]

I completely forgot about this topic and unfortunately the link is expired now could reupload it again Lou? If not I'll understand.
That's my fault Bro...I should've sent you a PM as a heads-up to remind you. Don't sweat it, I'll upload it again...when I'm not too sleepy to sit through it, like right now. [Big Grin]

I'll let you know when it goes back up. Hope you'll like it. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tina Marie   Author's Homepage   Email Tina Marie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last CD I bought was Faith Hills' "There You'll Be".. for the most part, my daughter burns them for me, lol..But, I like all music really, except for that screaming, when you can't even hear the lyric.. to ME that isn't talent, its venting your frustrations out and getting paid alot to do it! [Laugh]

--------------------
Tina Marie

Posts: 362 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yates
All Pro Poster
Member # 5391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yates   Email Yates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, back in the early 90s. I was thinking of forming a band, even though I can't sing or play an instrument worth a poo (poo? haven't said that since 2nd grade).

Ahhhh just thinking what could have been....touring around the world with the likes of Nirvana, getting trashed, playing two corded riffs and making my neighbors weiner dog howl at the sound of my voice.

What could of been. I could be rich!!!!! [Cry]

Posts: 500 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Here it is again:
Hayseed Dixie's cover of Gin and Juice

Enjoy! [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

SoleLove2
Major Player
Member # 3004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLove2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hal,

I wont buy Octavarium, i'll download it! [Wink]

Last 5 CDS is got:

Diabolical Masquerade: Ravendusk in my Heart
Demons and Wizards: Touched by the Crimson King (Awesome cover of Led Zeps' " Immigrant Song" on it)
Megadeth: The System Has Failed
Napalm Death: The Code is Red... Long Live The Code
Quo Vadis: Defiant Imagination

(Nobody has heard of any of my bands besides Megadeth and MAYBE D&W)

--------------------
You know so much about nothing at all.
-=+SoleLove+=-

Posts: 204 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yates
All Pro Poster
Member # 5391

When I get the cd in the mail, I'll post a link to it. I rip all my stuff at 320, doubt you'll find better quality unless you get the cd.

Seen Naplam Death, Carcass and Morbid Angel back in 92. That was the last time I was in a pit, learned my lesson. [Smile]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links