Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Your views on drugs? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Your views on drugs?
Sam 4 Feet
Major Player
Member # 2222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam 4 Feet   Email Sam 4 Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what are your views on drugs? (cannabis mainly).
I would give my view but im not sure on how freely im aloud to speak about this subject on this site.

--------------------
"And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing
mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and
lick up the dust of thy feet . . ." —Isaiah 49:23

Posts: 115 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i really dont care what people do with drugs, just keep it at home. i dont need to see people smacked, or high. as long as you don't effect someone else adversely, i dont care what you do

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLove2
Major Player
Member # 3004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLove2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I experiment with just about everything.

--------------------
You know so much about nothing at all.
-=+SoleLove+=-

Posts: 204 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sam 4 Feet:
what are your views on drugs?

That all depends on which drugs we're talking about, whether or not they're legal, whether they've been prescribed, and what they're being used for. If we're talking specifically about using cannabis for recreation, I don't really have any views on it other than that I personally steer clear of it. I'm not an endorser of mind or mood altering substances, and I prefer my highs to come via sexual gratification alone. hehe

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't everybody laugh at once, but I can't stand illegal drugs!

I've had too many friends in the past that used drugs and pretty much ruined their lives as well as their family's. My best friend back in high school started with underage drinking, which then turned into smoking pot at parties, which then began the experimentation with all sorts of interesting controlled substances such as LSD, speed, crank, and crack. Pretty soon he was kicked out of his parents house when he turned 18 and lived with other young drug buddies. He could never hold onto a job due to his "dopiness" and of course his health went into a downward spiral.

I'm the same age as this guy and haven't seen him for a couple of years now, but last I saw him he's aged himself trememdously to where he probably looks 20 years older than he really is. We're both 37, but his hair is totally gray, face is sunken and wrinkled, hell he had a lung collapse on him just a few years ago too!

My best advice is don't get started on this stuff even recreationally, because it has the potential to take you over even if you think you are in total control.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont think people need to be locked away from thier familys and thier lives next to rapists and thieves and murderers because they recreationally use a plant.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Point Mona...they shouldn't.However Ledaemon is correct as well.I also have seen many lives shattered by drugs, weather legal or prescription taken in heavy amounts.Pot should be limited...for sure.Not banned.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My best friend has been growing and smoking pot on a daily basis for the last 15 years, and he`s the most intelligent person I know. His life is awesome --- he owns two houses, has a beautiful girlfriend and has a garden that is as big as a public park. He rules!
(just to show that drugs don`t always have a negative affect on your life [Wink] )
He never uses chemical drugs, though --- only herbal stuff.

-Hal-

[ November 08, 2005, 12:16 PM: Message edited by: Hal ]

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's exceptions to everything Hal, like great grampa Methusila that smoked cigars and drank whiskey daily until his 100th birthday. [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam 4 Feet
Major Player
Member # 2222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam 4 Feet   Email Sam 4 Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alot of drugs are really bad but cannabis isnt that bad at all: it isnt adictive, it less damaging to health than tobacco and it make people giggly. the only bad point is that if you smoke to much you go on a whitey which is just being sick. there have been no reported deaths because of cannabis. so i happily defend cannabis

--------------------
"And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing
mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and
lick up the dust of thy feet . . ." —Isaiah 49:23

Posts: 115 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleshot
Major Player
Member # 5159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleshot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mona:
i dont think people need to be locked away from thier familys and thier lives next to rapists and thieves and murderers because they recreationally use a plant.

[Big Grin] well put Mona
Posts: 118 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eh...drugs are drugs. I've never done a drug in my life and never will. Like Calico, I like to get my highs from other things. If people want to do it, thats cool, but dont rub it off on me. The only thing that annoys me is the people who do it to "fit in" and be part of the cool crowd.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rockbass
Loyal Member
Member # 6012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rockbass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not for them at all personally, plant or otherwise. I've seen them all wreck peoples lives. And as far as weed goes it may be fairly harmless when compared to the other drug choices, but I've still seen it affect people even if only minor (like how they act for example). And yes it can be addicting.
Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My younger years I did everything possible that could be done with drugs,if you know what I mean.throughout all of highschool I was high,barely a day went by where I wasn't.I dabbed into other things here n there and finally met my match when I ate a large piece from a sheet of acid and ended up in the hospital due to the booze and hash smoked b4 hand..although I'm fine and live a productive life after that,nothing ever felt "right" again.so I strayed away from drugs in that way..I became the "sober" friend who onely drank and started realising how "clickish" drug users are.I'm not gonna get into other shit.......anyways as of recent a lot of my friends are getting into coke,coke is HUUGE now,probably as big as it was in the late 70's,early 80's and that shit just turns you into an asshole,it really does..if you want to act like a jerk in under 5 mins,snort a couple lines of coke,I'm to the point right now where I'm about to ditch all the friends who use it,I can't take it anymore..
Back to the topic tho lol,my feeling is this,my view on drugs is every drug on this planet holds some form of medicinal purpose,even the stimulants are good for toothaches and people with a.d.d,so I don't have a problem with drugs @ all,I don't have a problem with people ONCE IN A WILE doing them,any of them as long as they can handle their high and not overuse @ one time...but I do have a problem with people who use them persistantly,who abuse them,who go broke from them,who base friendships on them,who just completly fuck their lives up from them..I think all drugs are addictive just for the simple fact that most humans have an adiction to being happy or feeling good,wich drugs initially give....
I for one still don't use really any illigal drugs,I may have too much to drink maybe every month or so @ the most,and I do on ocation(whenever I'm able to get it)I get absinthe wich is pretty much like drinking,jus "odd".
My other belief is this,if you wanna do drugs then do them,jus not @ my expense or time

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm writing this under the impression that this will be read by the group of responsible adults we've proven ourselves to be.

I don't promote drug use of any kind whether it be pot, alcohol, nicotene or anything else.

I will say though that I've had my fair share of substances make their way to my brain (explains alot doesn't it). I was 19 when I first experimented with pot. I also ate quite a bit of acid and mushrooms during that year. I smoked pot for many years, but I made the decision to give it up because it was clouding my brain and slowing me down. I still dabble in it about once a year if someone has any and if the situation is right (meaning if I don't have to drive anywhere or hold a normal conversation).

I never had a problem with addiction in reference to pot. Once I gave it up I didn't miss it or need it. I missed the social aspect of getting high with friends rather than just getting high (I never smoked alone, there was no fun in that). I don't have any issues with alcohol either. I drink occasionally/socially about once a month.

It's those damn cigarettes that got me. To this day, starting smoking is my biggest regret in life because it's so hard to quit. I'm the biggest hypocrite about smoking. Do as I say not as I do. Nicotene is evil.

I never messed with any of the more hardcore stuff like coke or heroin. I was never curious enough, it was never available (that I knew of), and I was paranoid of getting hooked.

My view on drugs? I don't condone drug use, but I'm not going to preach that people shouldn't experiment if they want to. As with anything in life, do what you want but be responsible and know the consequences of your decisions.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links