Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Your views on drugs? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Your views on drugs?
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was a well written statement, Bondo.
[Thumbs Up]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
drugs... i went through my fazes in high school of drinking heavy, smoking pot and then eating mushrooms. smoked cigs too all around the time i started driving. the more i just got into things that didnt go with having an altered mindstate though the more i have pulled almost all the way out of these things. i am 21 years old, so this has all been pretty recent, i stopped anything but pot 2 years ago i guess, quit smoking cigs last year, and quit smoking pot this year. i still like to have beers with friends and whatnot but basically now i like to excercise a lot and LOVE the strong mental feeling of no pot. i will probably quit drinking altogether last, sometime in my thirties or forties i plan on.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by guitardrew:
i stopped anything but pot 2 years ago i guess, quit smoking cigs last year, and quit smoking pot this year. i still like to have beers with friends and whatnot but basically now i like to excercise a lot and LOVE the strong mental feeling of no pot. i will probably quit drinking altogether last, sometime in my thirties or forties i plan on.

I just wanted to commend you on everything you just said, drew. Kudos!

[Cheers] (it's only ginger ale in there - hehe!)

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, I think drugs are for losers. I dont belive in booze either. I think it is one drug that should be outlawed. As many people that have their lives destroyed by alcahol or by people who abuse it, I think we would be better off without it. I also think Cigarettes should be banned.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLove2
Major Player
Member # 3004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLove2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nylonfootsniffer:
Personally, I think drugs are for losers. I dont belive in booze either. I think it is one drug that should be outlawed. As many people that have their lives destroyed by alcahol or by people who abuse it, I think we would be better off without it. I also think Cigarettes should be banned.

Whatever. There are people who think sniffing nylons is for losers, but that doesn't make that true, does it?

--------------------
You know so much about nothing at all.
-=+SoleLove+=-

Posts: 204 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lollll, i hear nylon though, drugs and alcohol are quite controversial(spelling? lol) things. i dont quite agree with everything he said, i am content with smokers smoking outside and all that argument. but thanks calico!
drew

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a great alternative to LSD and it works very well:

First, I get a footgirl with beautiful feet. Sit her down on a sofa and get down on the floor in front of her.

I close my eyes and plant the girl's feet in my face, gently smashing her feet into my eyeballs / sockets while closed. When this happens, I see stars, colors & patterns and it's all in random sequence.

You can do this with your own hands but I really prefer doing with with a girl's feet. It's free, and unlike LSD, there are not side affects and no flashbacks. What's really great is that you can do this anytime and any place.

The only problem - this is ten times more addicting than anything else out there.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SoleLove2:
quote:

Whatever. There are people who think sniffing nylons is for losers, but that doesn't make that true, does it?
Well if that's their opinion, then so be it. does it make it true? no. but again like I said, it's my PERSONAL view. I stand by my my personal beliefs that drugs are for losers. If your life is that boring that you need some mind altering drug to make it interesting, you have problems.
Something that is known to kill your brain cells, gee, lets go indulge in some of that! Hey, why not go sniff some paint while we are at it? lol
Just like these people who get hooked on crack, heroin or whatever, then they end up stealing and robbing people to support their habit, go to prison, and then complain about wow "the system has failed them" or how "they should be provided with reabilitation" Sorry, but if people don't know by now that it's bad stuff and they are dumb enough to put this poison in their bodies willingly, then I see no reason why the taxpayers should have to now support, rehabilitate,or treat these people. I think trying to compare drug use to a foot fetish is really like comparing apples to banannas anyway.

Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLove2
Major Player
Member # 3004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLove2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a big difference between smoking a little marijuana and being a crack addict. I know lots of people who are very sucessful and have interesting lives, but still smoke a little bud for fun. If they enjoy the buzz off of it, how does that make them a loser?

--------------------
You know so much about nothing at all.
-=+SoleLove+=-

Posts: 204 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I smoke weed most evenings, take mushrooms now and again (haven't for ages since they were made illegal in the UK - very hard to find contraband shrooms) and drink on weekends.

Nylonfootsniffer: I am perfectly aware of the detrimental effect drugs are having on my body, yet still use them because I enjoy them. I'm sure a lot of cigarette smokers could say the same. However, I want to make it clear that if I do get fucked up by cancer or whatever because of my drug habits, it's my own damn fault and I will go to private healthcare in order to get better or just accept death as it comes.

Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is it difficult to find shrooms in the UK?
Over here psychoactive mushrooms grow everywhere, especially this year (it varies from year to year). They even grow in one public park in the middle of the city...
I don`t take mushroom but a friend does --- he`s found LOADS this year.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SoleLove2:
quote:

as far as I know sniffing nylons has never caused a death [Smile]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sleddogg
All Pro Poster
Member # 881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleddogg         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ July 22, 2007, 06:27 AM: Message edited by: sleddogg ]

Posts: 521 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
voetmaseurke
Loyal Member
Member # 10432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for voetmaseurke   Email voetmaseurke   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
xtc rules
Posts: 90 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links