Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What music is everybody into? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: What music is everybody into?
Sockratease
Loyal Member
Member # 13891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sockratease   Author's Homepage   Email Sockratease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ummm...

I think I am about to lose most of you;

Mike Oldfield
Akira Ito
Michael Hedges
Phillip Glass
Andreas Vollenweider
Emerald Web
Anthony Phillips
Steve Hackett
Spike Jones
Frank Zappa

I bet the last two are familiar!

--------------------
http://www.lissawhipped.com

Posts: 58 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
too many to list so i'll put down a few

SISTERS OF MERCY
necro
cradle of filth
portishead
clan of xymox
69 eyes
velvet acid christ
ill bill
akercocke
dracul
genitorturers
type o negative
carnivore
seraphim shock
q-strange
cannibal corpse
just to name a few

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vineofthorns:

SISTERS OF MERCY
necro
cradle of filth
portishead
clan of xymox
69 eyes
velvet acid christ
ill bill
akercocke
dracul
genitorturers
type o negative
carnivore
seraphim shock
q-strange
cannibal corpse
just to name a few

I've been listening to Xymox and Velvet Acid Christ for quite some time. I'm assuming you also like VNV Nation and Wumpscut as well [Smile]
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by scarlet:
quote:

SISTERS OF MERCY
necro
cradle of filth
portishead
clan of xymox
69 eyes
velvet acid christ
ill bill
akercocke
dracul
genitorturers
type o negative
carnivore
seraphim shock
q-strange
cannibal corpse
just to name a few

I've been listening to Xymox and Velvet Acid Christ for quite some time. I'm assuming you also like VNV Nation and Wumpscut as well [Smile]
Ya vac is great and xymox is superb as well.I'm digging their new album,even with it being more ebm/industrial.ofcourse I dig vnv,and wumpscut I haven't really delved into too much
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

quote:
quote:

SISTERS OF MERCY
necro
cradle of filth
portishead
clan of xymox
69 eyes
velvet acid christ
ill bill
akercocke
dracul
genitorturers
type o negative
carnivore
seraphim shock
q-strange
cannibal corpse
just to name a few

Ya vac is great and xymox is superb as well.I'm digging their new album,even with it being more ebm/industrial.ofcourse I dig vnv,and wumpscut I haven't really delved into too much
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah interesting. Wumpscut is usually the industrial artist most metal heads seem to listen to the most. Don't like or just haven't listened to? He started around same time as VAC and shares a similar(though different) style.
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to see so many people here with good taste in music, here's some of my faves...

Type O Negative
Suicidal Tendencies
Slayer
Misfits
Samhain
Danzig
Brujeria
Death
Morbid Angel
The Damned
Agnostic Front
FEAR
Iron Maiden

Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

quote:
Ah interesting. Wumpscut is usually the industrial artist most metal heads seem to listen to the most. Don't like or just haven't listened to? He started around same time as VAC and shares a similar(though different) style.

oh,i never said i didnt like them,i got some of their stuff on a few comps i own and i doubt theres ever been a nite @ a club where i dont hear somthing by them.my gf owns a few cds by them,i just havent gotten around to buying any of their shit..speaking of vacs and wumpscuts i just got around to cop Unter Null's full leangth.if youve never herd of em you should check em out,its fronted by a chick who does it well.you can find them on myspace if you want to get a taste of em
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sensing sort of a theme here. It seems that most of the members on wusfeetlinks (with a few expections) are into Metal/Gothic/Industrial music and the latter. Which is totally ok with me [Big Grin]

And i just checked out Wumpscut on Myspace. I will have to buy one of thier albums.

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sockratease
Loyal Member
Member # 13891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sockratease   Author's Homepage   Email Sockratease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How Could I forget The Biggies??

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Johann Sebastian Bach
John Coltrane
Louis Armstrong

Not very Metallic, but I like 'em!

--------------------
http://www.lissawhipped.com

Posts: 58 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
john coltrane?? hell yea!! hes 1 bad ass motherfucka
Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My top ten bands are:

Led Zeppelin
Black Label Society
AC/DC
Death
Metallica
Pantera
Lamb of God
Slayer
Iron Maiden
Helloween

Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At least there's a couple other people who appreciate old school jazz here besides me..there's so much more to life than hard metal,especially being a bassist..i like more of a challenge to what i play and listen to, unlike the mainstream 2 or 3 power chordish frenzies lol

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know alot of metal bands with good bassists.
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
a70
Board Regular
Member # 14579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for a70   Email a70   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm...

Let's take a look at my playlist:

ACDC
Tetsuya Takahashi (Appleseed soundtrack)
Counting crows
Disney Music
Günther and the sunshine girls
Hans zimmer
Joe Esposito
John Williams
Lordi
Rammstein
Tatu
Roger Pontare
Rufus Wainwright
Smash Mouth
The Poodles
Van Halen
Zyron (Video game remixer)
Jennifer Saunders
Bach (!)

Guess that's it, kinda random music. Now to answer your question, I listen to good music! [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 43 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links