Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What was the most recent thing you watched on TV? (Page 10)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  27  28  29   
Author Topic: What was the most recent thing you watched on TV?
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
emergency,adam 12,incredible hulk,and knight rider.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About to watch Barack Obama give his acceptance speech!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
About to watch Barack Obama give his acceptance speech!

Beat me to it A&F. Same here.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Striptease... I read the book by Carl Hiaason and then watched the movie last night. The movie was very close to the book but it just was one of those times where it did not translate well on the big screen.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feet lover/chris:
emergency,adam 12,incredible hulk,and knight rider.

Please tell me you watched this all on TVLand because if not you haven't watched tv since like 1985 and that would be Knight Rider the other shows were very early eighties and even late seventies i believe.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some show on the discovery channel about a giant squid.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy_Diamond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Duel

--------------------
"Now there's a look in your eyes like black holes in the sky"

Posts: 188 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

The Phillies losing to the Nationals..... WTF the nationals are the worst team in baseball!!

--------------------

FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gangland on the history channel
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2 episodes of Million Dollar Listing - they make it look so easy. It is when you fast forward 90 days.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Star Trek "Next-Gen" marathon. Wasn't on purpose, just had the TV going while I was doing other things.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Well my wife is wathcing the new 90210 while i am in the forums right now. I can't wait for Heroes and Dexter to start.

--------------------

-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heroes and Dexter are my two favorite shows that aren't Family Guy, which is what I'm watching now while I troll. [Big Grin]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't recall what was on; I slept through it.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

True Blood on HBO its a new show in which vampires are trying to be accepted into society and scientists have developed a synthetic blood called True Blood to keep their thirsts in check without having to feed on humans but you can tell by the opening episode that soon the shit is going to hit the fan and the vamps are going to go nuts on the humans.

--------------------

This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  27  28  29   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links