Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What was the most recent thing you watched on TV? (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  27  28  29   
Author Topic: What was the most recent thing you watched on TV?
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOST Finale - last night!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The news.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
LOST Finale - last night!

Same here. Its the only show I've been following on TV these days.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A new show... "Fear Itself" -- Certainly got my heart racing! LOL

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody catch Swingtown - was hoping to see it but ended up watching the stupid Celtics trounce the Lakers. Don't get me wrong I chose the NBA game over that show, but just have had enough of those pesky Celtics.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well i am getting ready to watch Transformers for about the fifth time.... YEAH MEGAN FOX!!!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
qualifying for the Canadian Grand Prix

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky You(movie about Texas Hold em starring Eric Bana)

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had to flip between Swingtown(awesome show with great potential) and Fear Itself(another great show!). Hot girls on both shows...but man I want that red head from Swingtown...oh there is a bit of a foot massage scene in Swingtown..no closeups or anything but her husband is giving her a massage after the party...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God they were making me watch the Celtics game... thank god they left to go get coffee...

Watching BB... is like... getting waxed... painful and annoying.

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Gold...pure gold Footgirl! [Big Grin]
Same as baseball...or tennis/nascar [Laugh]

footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh - the bastards DVR'd the game. Its 11pm- they are watching it and rewinding all the stupid shots that are good.

I am going to take a bath and bed.

I need to watch like... E! Entertainment or something...

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Well at least you don't watch "What not to wear" !!
Although I would drop a load in stacy [Big Grin]

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Watching Running Scared right now.(the violent one with Paul Walker not the one with Billy Crystal and Gregory Hines.)

--------------------

FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Transporter 2
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  27  28  29   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links