Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Anyone play the guitar? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Anyone play the guitar?
Romantic_dork
Elite Trooper
Member # 22978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romantic_dork   Email Romantic_dork   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a guitar player and i'm a very big fan of playing the guitar.
I was just wondering if anyone played the guitar!

Posts: 297 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry for butting in on your thread but don't play... I can play the basic chords to some songs but that's about it.... Would luv to learn to play properly plus the piano aswell but my procrastinational (Not too sure if procrastinational is a word [Tongue] ) attitude puts me on the back foot so all I can say is... "I'll learn to play tomorrow [Laugh] "....

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im learning both guitar and piano right now

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love playing, but I'm no musical genius and pretty much completely self taught. Anyone care to post some files of themselves playing here?

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can play a mean riff on a "air guitar" ! [Tongue]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been jammin' on my guitar for almost 20 years now. I'm mostly self taught, but I've learned some cool tips and tricks recently by doing Google and YouTube video searches, and I'm persuing my interest in studying music theory and how it applies to my playing.

Mainly I'm an old-skuel palm-muting down-stroking crunchy-chunky mosh-pit metal-head (Overkill, Pantera, Testament), but I've recently refined my skills to learning Yngwie, Satriani, and some classic classical pieces by Bach and Mozart.

I've been wanting to post some video of me playing my gee-tar, but I'm too much of a perfectionist and I'm never satisfied with the end result. One day though...

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been playing guitar for about 19 years. Been working a lot lately with different song writers and bands etc with various styles. Have a few gigs lined up soon.

Would like to write more myself but have had a hard time getting back the enthusiasm after a soul destroying event with my last band (ex girlfriend was the singer).

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeadGoon:

Would like to write more myself but have had a hard time getting back the enthusiasm after a soul destroying event with my last band (ex girlfriend was the singer).

Uh oh, Dead Goon is really Paul Kanter, and Grace Slick must be that woman... [Tongue]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I play.
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Uh oh, Dead Goon is really Paul Kanter, and Grace Slick must be that woman... [Tongue]

LOL. God that crap happens all the time. My favourite local band split about a month ago simply because the drummer and singer broke up. And they weren't just your average garage band either.

Grrr.

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i use to play guitar but i fell in love with playing the bass. i actually converted one of my old basses into a four string guitar, its a bass body tuned like a guitar, its pretty sweet

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deleteme
Board Regular
Member # 22260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deleteme   Email deleteme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i do as you can tell by my username lol.
been playing for about 7 years.

Posts: 15 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i play as well

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cuddle_Kittens
Loyal Member
Member # 26273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cuddle_Kittens   Author's Homepage   Email Cuddle_Kittens   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I play the piano and guitar, both self taught - so not that great, and I have to have sheet music/chords in front of me, I'm terrible at memorizing songs! My son wants a guitar for Christmas, so hopefully I can talk one of my guitar playing friends into giving him and me lessons soon! Got my fingers and toes crossed on that one!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 96 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
recycler1973
Board Regular
Member # 9727

Icon 1 posted      Profile for recycler1973   Email recycler1973   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Not too sure if procrastinational is a word...

Heck, it is now! [Tongue]

I don't play the guitar... I do, however, play the drums.

And, like most other people, I can play the kazoo, the triangle, and the radio. [Tongue]

--------------------
Adam
The Recycler
Southfield MI USA
recycler@duh.org

Posts: 33 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links