Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » all time favorite band? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: all time favorite band?
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine is Widespread Panic. Here is a sample.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZCxiIn4reU

Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats a tough call, iŽll get back to you heh
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All time favorite would have to be The Beatles. When I was a kid in the 70's I bought all their albums while all the other kids were listening to Kiss.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karnell
Loyal Member
Member # 6647

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karnell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Audioslave!!!!!!!!!! Cornell baby!
Posts: 80 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Outlaw
Board Regular
Member # 26624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Outlaw   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Outlaw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Black Sabbath during their Ozzy years. It was replaced my Metallica for a while, but now, Metallica can kiss my ass! (Damn, 10 years ago I never thought I'd say that.) Now, Sabbath is back! Let's not forget that Sabbath reunion that's always happening, but never does. Sabbath fans will know what I'm talking about.
Posts: 15 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Misfits

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holeeeeeeeeeee....thats a tough one...the one band I can't live without with though..Pantera.
Depends on my mood though...sometimes GWAR or sometimes Breaking Benjamin.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maroon 5

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nirvana
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the hives or primus

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Holeeeeeeeeeee....thats a tough one...the one band I can't live without with though..Pantera.
Depends on my mood though...sometimes GWAR or sometimes Breaking Benjamin.

GWAR as an all time favorite band??? Surely you jest! [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope...GWAR got me through work out west man...sitting alone in the great white north's wilderness listening to my ipod with gwar pumping out the tunes. Not to mention gets you pumped up to do some work too!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few years ago I would have said Led Zeppelin, but I think these days, its definitely AC/DC. I love still love Zeppelin though, I wish I was able to go that one night only gig they're playing in London next month, if I'm not mistaken. The late John Bonham's place at drums is being taken by his son, Jason.

It's funny, I'm 23, but most of the bands and acts I really love all had their heyday before I was born. Who else do I like...Creedence Clearwater Revival, Black Sabbath, Guns n Roses, Jimi Hendrix, Metallica, ZZ Top, and The Ramones as far as rock goes. I dig rap/hip hop too: Tupac, Wu-Tang Clan, Busta Rhymes, N.W.A., Public Enemy, Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Nas.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alice in Chains

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do Rap Groups count as bands? If so then it's "NWA" for me easy... If not then I would probably say a New Zealand band who are no longer together...

SUPERGROOVE - Sittin' Inside My Head is one of my favourite jamz

Though as stated previously by "You" it is a tough call and I might get back to this thread with a different choice.... although commin' to mind at this very moment maybe the Red Hot Chillies..... Hmmmmmmmm decisions decisions desicions [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links