Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » all time favorite band? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: all time favorite band?
HailyWood
Major Player
Member # 25294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HailyWood   Author's Homepage   Email HailyWood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yeah_i_suck_toes:
My favorite band changes from time to time, but in terms of "all time favorite" it's an easy question for me to answer. You guys are probably going to laugh and it's probably going to sound lame, but I'm proud to say blink-182.

I LOVE Blink 182! They have so many diverse songs and they do all of them very well! Good choice;)
Posts: 157 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This last little while Im connecting with Pantera on a new level(yes that was a plug for a song [Smile] )
Started with the gym routine again and this new found testerone is having me listening to Pantera while working out and just relaxing.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by zappa1968:
Randy California's 'Spirit' the mid-seventies line up that recorded the albums 'Spirit of 76'and 'Future Games'...running a close second would be The Mothers Of Invention 1965-69.

I saw Spirit perform back in '88 or so in Dallas. California and his step dad were still playing together. Last year I caught the Zappa Plays Zappa show which was really good too. Most of the Zappa tunes I like best were his from the 70s after The Mothers.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CityOfSin
Loyal Member
Member # 26095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CityOfSin   Author's Homepage   Email CityOfSin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DEICIDE!

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 51 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anti-flag

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links