Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » all time favorite band? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: all time favorite band?
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a surprisingly difficult question to answer. I go through phases when it comes to the music I like. (Although I've never liked rap or pop.) However, no matter what genre of music I've preferred in the past, Alice in Chains has always been at the top. Chris Cornell's bands (collectively) are a close second.

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nine inch nails

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yeah_i_suck_toes
Loyal Member
Member # 21104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yeah_i_suck_toes   Email yeah_i_suck_toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite band changes from time to time, but in terms of "all time favorite" it's an easy question for me to answer. You guys are probably going to laugh and it's probably going to sound lame, but I'm proud to say blink-182.

I wasn't big into music before high school; I was just a casual radio listener. But then one faithful day in 1999, when I was 14, I heard "What's My Age Again?" on the radio. I thought to myself, "Holy shit, this is awesome!" The next opportunity I had, I bought Enema of the State with allowance money and I listened to it many times a day lol. I can honestly say that this album changed my life. I'll spare you all the details, but I seriously wouldn't be the person I am today if it weren't for blink. And eight years later, I can still rock out to this album with my friends, with the original CD i bought no less lol.

Sorry this post is so long. I don't really expect anyone to read the whole thing. But I thought that I'd share a story about my life and how music became as big a passion of mine as it is today.

Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
nine inch nails

Nice choice! I might have to pick NIN too. At one point my favorite band was 311, and they still have a place in my heart but nowadays I would either pick NIN or tool.
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yeah_i_suck_toes:
My favorite band changes from time to time, but in terms of "all time favorite" it's an easy question for me to answer. You guys are probably going to laugh and it's probably going to sound lame, but I'm proud to say blink-182.

I wasn't big into music before high school; I was just a casual radio listener. But then one faithful day in 1999, when I was 14, I heard "What's My Age Again?" on the radio. I thought to myself, "Holy shit, this is awesome!" The next opportunity I had, I bought Enema of the State with allowance money and I listened to it many times a day lol. I can honestly say that this album changed my life. I'll spare you all the details, but I seriously wouldn't be the person I am today if it weren't for blink. And eight years later, I can still rock out to this album with my friends, with the original CD i bought no less lol.

Sorry this post is so long. I don't really expect anyone to read the whole thing. But I thought that I'd share a story about my life and how music became as big a passion of mine as it is today.

I was a big blink fan back in 1998, before they were on mtv and when they played in small clubs that held about 500 people

I still like them a lot but it's one of those bands that are a guilty pleasure [Big Grin]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked Boxcar Racer too...and the bands that Travis frequents with too I like.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Radiohead and Ben Folds.
Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RadioactiveToy
Major Player
Member # 26926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RadioactiveToy   Email RadioactiveToy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say Pink Floyd are on the top but I listen to the lots of different of music so it depends on the music type...

There are Massive Attack, Porcupine Tree, Tool, Tom Waits, Isis, Mono, Joy Division...

--------------------

Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jethro Tull [Cool]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Black Dahlia Murder. Swedish-type melodic death metal, but they're from Michigan. Think of them as At The Gates with a bit of an american to 'em.

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scar Symmetry

http://www.myspace.com/scarsymmetry

Melodic Death Metal from Sweden

Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy_Diamond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cry] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLuvWwfxRIY

--------------------
"Now there's a look in your eyes like black holes in the sky"

Posts: 188 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
probably my second fav band. Nice video
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
skinless
Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Randy California's 'Spirit' the mid-seventies line up that recorded the albums 'Spirit of 76'and 'Future Games'...running a close second would be The Mothers Of Invention 1965-69.
Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links