Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Who is your favorite movie villian? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Who is your favorite movie villian?
CityOfSin
Loyal Member
Member # 26095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CityOfSin   Author's Homepage   Email CityOfSin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick Batemen American Psycho  -

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 51 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have quite a few and Patrick Bateman is one of them [Smile]

Anakin becomming Darth Vader
The Devil in Tenacious D's "PICK OF DESTINY"
Lex Luthor (Hackman)
Pizza The Hutt (Spaceballs)
Thomas Hewitt (Leatherface)
Scarface "Tony Montana" (Pacino)

plus more can't think of at the mo....

My Top 5 would be;

5th) Wild Bill Wharton of "The Green Mile"
 -

4th) Patrick Bateman
 -

3rd) John Travolta as "Castor Troy" in "FACE OFF" (Initially played by Nicolas Cage)  -

2nd) Simon Phoenix in "DEMOLITION MAN"
 -

1st) ... Sitting at the No.1 spot for me is definately "Dr. HANNIBAL LECTER"

-

Cool Thread [Thumbs Up]

[ December 16, 2007, 02:34 PM: Message edited by: FootLongSub Zero ]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely a kick ass topic:

-
In my opinion, a very underrated villain, from The Patriot, Col. William Tavington. You hate his guts from the minute he shows up on screen.

-
Mr. Greed is Good himself, Gordon Gekko from Wall Street. Probably one of the more terrifying villains if you think about it, because there really are people like him out there these days.

-
Another underrated bad guy, Bill the Butcher from Gangs of New York. You can't keep your eyes off of him whenever he's on screen, that's how good the character was.

-
I never really saw him as a villain, but Scarface's Tony Montana is a true bad ass. You've never wanted to cheer for the bad guy so much before.

-
When you watch The Matrix, you're just not sure whether to love or hate Agent Smith. And that's the mark of an exceptional villain.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably this guy...so many nightmares as a kid. It was head to head with Mr. Bateman though.

-

Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only reason I didn't put Jason as a villain is because I believe he truly is more of an anti-hero, especially if you watch Freddy vs. Jason. Freddy and Michael Myers are more villainous than Jason, though Jason would fuck both their shits up.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Panic:
Probably this guy...so many nightmares as a kid. It was head to head with Mr. Bateman though.

-

You hit the nail on the head for me.

I love that big goofy bastard. Though Freddy is high on my list as well.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a big horror movie fan, so...

Sir Anthony Hopkins is brilliant - my favorite!
 -

As is Alan Rickman. (Yeah, I know Snape isn't really a villain.)
 -

Helena Bonham Carter is HAWT! (and evil)
 -

Harry Potter fan and proud of it. [Big Grin]

[ December 17, 2007, 06:28 PM: Message edited by: Wing-Washer ]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shawneboy
Major Player
Member # 5094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shawneboy   Email shawneboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obviously Stuntman Mike from Death Proof has to be listed on here somewhere... especially this pic:
 -

Also, Captain Vidal from Pan's Labyrinth comes to mind. Pure evil:
 -

Posts: 209 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good topic! [Smile]

I have a lot of favorites when it comes to villains, but if I had to pick one, F. Murray Abraham's portrayal of Antonio Salieri instantly came to mind.

-

I understand that Salieri wasn't that much of a rival to Mozart in real life, but Abraham's characterization of the man could get down-right chilling at times! But all at once I found myself feeling sorry for him too...he was a very riveting character, played by a most superb actor. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Lou, I just watched "Amadeus" last week...first time for me. Amazing masterpiece of a movie!

-Hal-

My favourite villains:

-
(Hal 9000 from "2001 - A Space Odyssee")
 -
(Hans Gruber from "Die Hard 1")

-
(Darth Vader, obviously)

-
(Kevin Spacey in "Se7en")

-
(The Alien in "Alien 1")

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CityOfSin
Loyal Member
Member # 26095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CityOfSin   Author's Homepage   Email CityOfSin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shawneboy:
Obviously Stuntman Mike from Death Proof has to be listed on here somewhere... especially this pic:
 -

Also, Captain Vidal from Pan's Labyrinth comes to mind. Pure evil:
 -

i agree good pick on both [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 51 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
 -
(Kevin Spacey in "Se7en")

I can't believe I forgot about this one - Kevin Spacey is a very convincing psychopath!

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can somebody post a pic of the girls face in that stuntman mike pic?

my favorite villians are arnold in the original Terminator and jack nicholson in the Shining

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
can somebody post a pic of the girls face in that stuntman mike pic?

that would be rosario dawson...or a foot double [Tongue]
as for my fav villains... let me think

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not my absolute favorite, but Rutger Hauer's portrayal of the Hitcher. That was something you didn't see (and still don't) at the time.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links