Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Who is your favorite movie villian? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Who is your favorite movie villian?
Solelova05
Major Player
Member # 11076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelova05   Author's Homepage   Email Solelova05   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Roy Batty from Hitchhiker

--------------------
Check Out My Yahoo! Group: Soleheaven

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soleheaven/

I LOVE SOLES !!!!!!

Posts: 241 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That dude from See No Evil.
Scared the shit outta me....not to mention he had the best villian death I have seen in a long ass time!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread needed to be revived, and my selections need to be amended for this man:

-

Need I say anything else? The greatest portrayal of perhaps the greatest comic book villain ever. The Joker. No further words necessary.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very true Mic very true.... He killed without any sign of remorse and no hesitation and he even laughs about it.... Truly the epitome of evil.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Creeper.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -cfg-:
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
Jack NIcholson as Joker....probably because Joker was also my all-time favorite as cartoons are concerned as well.

x2 obviously. But I am also really looking forward to seeing Heath Ledger's take on the role.
I think I will change my vote too. Heath Ledger was absolutely amazing. He put Jack to shame which is saying a lot about how phenomenal an actor Heath was. It's so sad that we had lose such talent at so young an age. But at least he will always be remembered for this incredible role.

RIP HL

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree Heath Ledger was possibly the best villin I have seen in a while he was way better than jack nickolson too.

quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
This thread needed to be revived, and my selections need to be amended for this man:

-

Need I say anything else? The greatest portrayal of perhaps the greatest comic book villain ever. The Joker. No further words necessary.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heath has done an amazing job as the joker and I would have to re-adjust my villans list too to put him up there amoungst the top...... but the best? Hmmmmmmmmm I don't know [Eek!] I would have to agree with you guys for now but maybe further down the track I'll have to do a deeper analysis of comic book to cinema villan adaptations. I'm just too lazy at the mo [Big Grin]

As putting Nicholson to shame? I think so but just in case, I'll grab the original batman dvd on my day off, watch it again (as I haven't seen it since I was a kid) then I'll give my verdict on the comparison of the two.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to say that for the record, I absolutely love Jack Nicholson's Joker. For the type of movie that Tim Burton was making, the atmosphere, and whatnot, the way Nicholson played The Joker was pitch perfect. The original Batman movies and these new Nolan Batman movies are two completely different types of movies in almost every regard. To be quite honest, about the only things they have in common is the fact they are about Batman.

It's really all what you prefer. I myself like Batman to be gritty, dark, and haunting, just like Batman Begins and The Dark Knight. Which means that I have to prefer Ledger's Joker. Just keep in mind that there's a reason Nicholson's Joker is considered one of the top 50 movie villains of all time by the AFI.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From the moment i saw this movie on cartoon at the age of 4... I have yet to be able to watch it since. We own the movie and my children have seen it but I just cant. Scares the shit out of me! lol

-

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Heath has done an amazing job as the joker and I would have to re-adjust my villans list too to put him up there amoungst the top...... but the best? Hmmmmmmmmm I don't know [Eek!] I would have to agree with you guys for now but maybe further down the track I'll have to do a deeper analysis of comic book to cinema villan adaptations. I'm just too lazy at the mo [Big Grin]

As putting Nicholson to shame? I think so but just in case, I'll grab the original batman dvd on my day off, watch it again (as I haven't seen it since I was a kid) then I'll give my verdict on the comparison of the two.

I certainly didn't mean to take anything away from good ole Jack. What I meant was that Heath Ledger's role of the Joker puts Jack's to shame. Not necessarily the performance/portrayal. But I do think Heath was much better overall even though he did have a distinct advantage because of the type role he was asked to play. Just to be perfectly clear I am simply moving Jack's joker from first favorite to second favorite. In case you guys haven't noticed, I am like a HUGE Batman fan.

And to footgirl...I've been afraid of her since I read the book in the fifth grade [Wink]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Yes, all bow down and tremble in fear for awe of the almighty Jadis, the White Witch of Narnia. That is one seriously evil lady, I have to admit.
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wicked & Scary Bitches ...
  • Annie Wilkes | Kathy Bates, Misery
  • Baby Jane Hudson | Bette Davis, What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?
  • Catwoman | Michelle Pfeiffer, Batman Returns
  • Joan Crawford | Faye Dunaway, Mommie Dearest
  • Peyton Flanders | Rebecca De Mornay, The Hand That Rocks The Cradle
  • Sil | Natasha Henstridge, Species
  • Alex Forrest | Glenn Close, Fatal Attraction

My list of bad "guys" up next ... stayed tuned [Big Grin]

[ July 31, 2008, 12:34 PM: Message edited by: Mommie Dearest ]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thatguy101
Board Regular
Member # 23534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thatguy101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like jack's version of the joker alot and that would have definitely been my first choice.

but i have to agree i like heath's version better.

but in all honesty its two completely different takes on the joker. i personally just like heath's version better.

so i would have to say the joker is my favortie villan. jack's and heath's version.

Posts: 19 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
Yes, all bow down and tremble in fear for awe of the almighty Jadis, the White Witch of Narnia. That is one seriously evil lady, I have to admit.

Very!

And like - not in a hot scary sort of way...

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links