Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Young Woman Shoplifting Flees Authorities By Hiding in Trash Compactor.... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Young Woman Shoplifting Flees Authorities By Hiding in Trash Compactor....
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This happened within two hours of where I live

Article

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That`s aweful.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did she have to hide in a trash compactor? I didn't hear about that on the news interesting enough and Lansing isn't very far from me.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess when you're in that desperate hype zone, most of your focus goes towards your goal (gettin' away), then anything else.... This is how alotta bad guys (and gals) get caught. Very unfortunate for her.....

All I can say is that it was a very STUPID STUPID move.... wouldn't be suprized if she was an addict stealing for funding her next fix which I wouldn't agree with, but understandable. If she wasn't an addict and she survived, she would'of deserved a kick in the nuts if she had some [Nut Kick]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess she had a "pressing" engagement! Har har har... I read that article on Rotten earlier today.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She was "hard pressed" to find an escape. I wonder if anybody realizes how much clothing and merchandise you'd have to steal from a TJ Maxx to get up to $500. That's a LOT of merch! And if you must die hiding out in a trash compactor, why do it at a Goodwill? That's adding insult to injury in a very ironic way.

[ August 22, 2008, 01:16 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a sad story. You have to wonder what was going on in her life that made her feel the need to commit that crime. She did a lot of stupid things that day, but no one deserves to die in a trash compactor.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -cfg-:
That's a sad story. You have to wonder what was going on in her life that made her feel the need to commit that crime. She did a lot of stupid things that day, but no one deserves to die in a trash compactor.

I'm cold blooded I guess because I really don't feel sorry for her at all. On top of the theft she even assaulted a security guy spraying him in the face with mace. If they were strapped for cash to pay for clothes she should've walked into the Goodwill store to do shopping rather than use their trash compactor as a hide out.

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
quote:

I'm cold blooded I guess because I really don't feel sorry for her at all. On top of the theft she even assaulted a security guy spraying him in the face with mace. If they were strapped for cash to pay for clothes she should've walked into the Goodwill store to do shopping rather than use their trash compactor as a hide out.
I'm with you a hundred percent on this. You make a good point on the mace / pepper spray. Particularly inasmuch as the "security" guy was probably some poor schmuck (in an ill-fitting uniform), making about six or eight dollars an hour ... and trying to do his JOB.

I also agree that if they were strapped for cash, they should have gone to Goodwill in the first place ... or, GET A JOB and consider the novelty of paying for their merchandise - rather than stealing it.

Not only is the pepper spray / mace a foul act to commit on top of the theft, it also demonstrates clearly that it was an organized, pre-meditated larceny, rather than a compassionate act of survival, as some will no doubt try to portray this.

It probably won't be long before we see this story start popping up on the Darwin Awards, and similar sites; right alongside the guy who tried to rob a slaughter house filled with huge, burly, cleaver-wielding employees ... with a pocket knife.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Instant Karma Crunch.....

_fjb_ [Evil Grin]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
quote:

I'm with you a hundred percent on this. You make a good point on the mace / pepper spray. Particularly inasmuch as the "security" guy was probably some poor schmuck (in an ill-fitting uniform), making about six or eight dollars an hour ... and trying to do his JOB.

I also agree that if they were strapped for cash, they should have gone to Goodwill in the first place ... or, GET A JOB and consider the novelty of paying for their merchandise - rather than stealing it.

Not only is the pepper spray / mace a foul act to commit on top of the theft, it also demonstrates clearly that it was an organized, pre-meditated larceny, rather than a compassionate act of survival, as some will no doubt try to portray this.

It probably won't be long before we see this story start popping up on the Darwin Awards, and similar sites; right alongside the guy who tried to rob a slaughter house filled with huge, burly, cleaver-wielding employees ... with a pocket knife.

I think my point is that all she did is steal some stuff and pepper spray a guard. No this is not right, but getting crushed in a trash compactor is a worse death than most convicted murderers get.

--------------------

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

quote:
I think my point is that all she did is steal some stuff and pepper spray a guard. No this is not right, but getting crushed in a trash compactor is a worse death than most convicted murderers get.

I must agree. However, she sentenced herself to her fate. The courts didn't get to prosecute her and the state didn't carry out her execution! If she was arrested and taken to jail I'm guessing she may have had a light sentence for shoplifting. Maybe even probation.

--------------------

-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

We always agreed on everything LD, just looking at the situation from different angles I guess. [Wink]

--------------------

Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by LeDaemon:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by -cfg-:
[qb] That's a sad story. You have to wonder what was going on in her life that made her feel the need to commit that crime. no one deserves to die in a trash compactor.

Hard to judge why she did it, desperate times mean desperate measures. She obviously had no where to turn. Hasn't anyone felt alone? Shouldn't speak ill of the dead.

[ August 21, 2008, 10:00 PM: Message edited by: Elvzz ]

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

quote:
Originally posted by Elvzz:
Hard to judge why she did it, desperate times mean desperate measures. She obviously had no where to turn. Hasn't anyone felt alone? Shouldn't speak ill of the dead.

I dunno. For example I feel more for the people that work the honest jobs with the long hours for low pay that shouldn't have to worry about some guy that pops into their convenience store with a gun demanding all the money in the register then pumping a few bullets in the clerks head. Stealing $500 worth of clothes and bringing mace to spray in people's faces is not the same as sneaking a loaf of bread in your coat to feed hungry kids.

Perhaps I'm just biased because I've worked in restaurants and retail and have had places I've worked at involved with armed robberies. I was fortunate not to be working when those happened. The perps have no concern for anyone except for themselves and don't care if their actions are hurting other individuals.

As a kid I worked at a fast food restaurant that was robbed one night. The guy stepped through the drive through window and took the entire staff into the office and made them lay on the floor. He had the manager empty the safe of all the cash as well as all the payroll checks that had just been delivered earlier in the day. Luckily the guy didn't get trigger happy. The unfortunate thing was there wasn't a trash compactor out back for him to hide in when they called the cops when he left. Everyone was shaken after that and then the entire staff at the store went without pay for an extra week as the checks all had to be canceled and then reissued.

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links