Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Young Woman Shoplifting Flees Authorities By Hiding in Trash Compactor.... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Young Woman Shoplifting Flees Authorities By Hiding in Trash Compactor....
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There once was a Pharroh who did not know.

I see your point.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well theres a story to tell your kids about not stealing.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Instant Karma Crunch.....

_fjb_ [Evil Grin]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Instant Karma Crunch.....

_fjb_ [Evil Grin]

... hehe, she must of been saving up alot of petty crimes to recieve that one [Eek!]
-------------------------------------------
I've been thinkin' about if I was her. I would of jumped in there where no one would look or bother to check... (If someone was running away from me and jumped into a trash compactor, I wouldn't think that someone would be stupid enough to hop in there.....)so this may of been a smart move on her part.

She probably had enough room in there to feel comfortable for a while. Someone started the compactor, she probably thought it would be ok because of the room she had. Debris started to close in around her but she thought it would be still ok as the human body can stand quite a bit of pressure. She started to get worried as it started to hurt but panicing she was probably saying to herself "OH SHIT..... OH SHIT...." (as you do). Until somthing snapped either a rib, arm, leg whatever the case may be, and screamed.... still closing in, the reaction time for the compactor operator to assess the situation before stopping with more bones snapping, guts mashing.... those few crucial milliseconds would of been a matter of life and death.....

All I can say is when it's your time.... it's your time. [Cool]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elvzz:
quote:
Originally posted by -cfg-:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by LeDaemon:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by -cfg-:
[qb] That's a sad story. You have to wonder what was going on in her life that made her feel the need to commit that crime. no one deserves to die in a trash compactor.

Hard to judge why she did it, desperate times mean desperate measures. She obviously had no where to turn. Hasn't anyone felt alone? Shouldn't speak ill of the dead.
I've read and re-read several versions of this story and am not able to see or understand what part makes it "obvious" that she had nowhere to turn or was desperate. Desparate times? How desperate can you be when you can afford MACE? I am also unable to understand how feeling alone can be equivocated to committing criminal acts. Everybody in the world has felt alone at one time or another; I myself have felt horribly alone but that feeling never made me decide to go buy (or steal) some mace, enlist the help of an accomplish then go assault an innocent security guard in the routine performance of his duties and rob a TJ Maxx. Maybe I'm just not reading the story right, because I'm missing all these points.

[ August 22, 2008, 01:36 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find that except Elvzz everybody here is so ready to judge harshly that I'm very glad not to be in the position of that girl. It has to be a very nice feeling to be able to judge so clearly over others, to have 'right' and 'wrong' so clearly defined, respect! (lifts hat).

Each and every one of us will brake the law if circumstances call for it, wether we agree with it or not, wether we are 'good' citizens or not. The fact that many of you haven't been in that position yet doesn't mean to say you're any better, it just means to say you haven't been in that position yet.

I agree, don't speak ill of the dead.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HailyWood
Major Player
Member # 25294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HailyWood   Author's Homepage   Email HailyWood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The really sick part is going to come when the dead woman's family tries to sue Goodwill for leaving the trash compactor open and unlocked to passers-by.
Posts: 157 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by J.J.:
I find that except Elvzz everybody here is so ready to judge harshly that I'm very glad not to be in the position of that girl. It has to be a very nice feeling to be able to judge so clearly over others, to have 'right' and 'wrong' so clearly defined, respect! (lifts hat).

Each and every one of us will brake the law if circumstances call for it, wether we agree with it or not, wether we are 'good' citizens or not. The fact that many of you haven't been in that position yet doesn't mean to say you're any better, it just means to say you haven't been in that position yet.

I agree, don't speak ill of the dead.

I think right and wrong ARE clearly defined if you have a sense of values or morals. Fuzzy if you don't. I also dont think anybodys judging anything. A girl assults & steals, gets killed trying to escape. Those are facts & repeating them isnt judging. Cant speak ill of the dead, whos judging now? Guess you havent been to a history class then cause they say terrible things about Hitler, PolPot & lots of other dead people. Just my 2 cents.
Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I think right and wrong ARE clearly defined if you have a sense of values or morals. Fuzzy if you don't. I also dont think anybodys judging anything. A girl assults & steals, gets killed trying to escape. Those are facts & repeating them isnt judging. Cant speak ill of the dead, whos judging now? Guess you havent been to a history class then cause they say terrible things about Hitler, PolPot & lots of other dead people. Just my 2 cents."
Comment by Malory

Yep. [Hump]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I have followed this thread correctly, I fall back on that dreaded notion of PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.

Everybody makes dumb decisions and makes bad choices. They own-up to them and carry on.

Others will make choices KNOWING that they are the wrong/illegal/immoral/stupid ones. These folks expend a lot of effort trying to "get-away" with these choices and will go to extremes to hide their dishonesty...right down to burying themselves in filth to cover their misdeeds.

I regret that she died but she worked so hard toward this end, who am I to refuse her stupidity?

Do I seem unsympathetic? Well, I am.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Umm, malory, did you just say that if I defended this girl I might as well defend hitler and co? (2 cents indeed).

The only place where right and wrong are clearly defined is in fairytales and hollywood movies.

Does this mean that I think you can't do wrong? No it doesn't because, like you, I try to do what I think is good.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Umm, malory, did you just say that if I defended this girl I might as well defend hitler and co? (2 cents indeed).

The only place where right and wrong are clearly defined is in fairytales and hollywood movies.

Does this mean that I think you can't do wrong? No it doesn't because, like you, I try to do what I think is good.

I can't speak for Malory, but you obviously didn't actually read what she said. In mentioning Hitler (and Pol Pot), she is doing so in reference to "speaking ill of the dead", which you have seen fit to decry as something "wrong" ... which, ironically is not something others are allowed to cite in the case of bald criminality, in your view.

As to your miopic view of right and wrong only being defined in fairytales and movies ... that speaks clearly of your own character (or lack thereof); and demonstrates you to be the perfect person to defend criminitality in general - and this criminal, specifically.

Ironically, this belief of yours flies in the face of your simple dictim that it is wrong to "speak ill of the dead". If there is no such thing as right and wrong, then how can it be wrong to "speak ill of the dead"? And how is this worse then the criminal act you are so quick to defend? These questions are rhetorical, and are intended to illustrate a view.

[ August 24, 2008, 03:13 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

(Sighs, takes hat totally off this time and scratches his head, sighs again.)

Don't worry too much about it Ben, people who suffer from narrow-mindedness often call people with a somewhat broader outlook on life "myopic", "character-less" or even "criminal". It doesn't really make you stupid, just ignorant.

You obviously didn't read all of what's been said otherwise you might have noticed that it wasn't me that said "don't speak ill of the dead", it was Elvzz and I seconded him because I agree with him. Nor did I say it is wrong to speak of ill of the dead, I (he) just asked people not to.

Funny, people falling all over me like that, I must have hit a sore spot.

I think it's plain ugly the way some of you speak about this poor girl and if that makes me all of what you said it makes me then so be it.

--------------------

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
(Sighs, takes hat totally off this time and scratches his head, sighs again.)

Don't worry too much about it Ben, people who suffer from narrow-mindedness often call people with a somewhat broader outlook on life "myopic", "character-less" or even "criminal". It doesn't really make you stupid, just ignorant.

You obviously didn't read all of what's been said otherwise you might have noticed that it wasn't me that said "don't speak ill of the dead", it was Elvzz and I seconded him because I agree with him. Nor did I say it is wrong to speak of ill of the dead, I (he) just asked people not to.

Funny, people falling all over me like that, I must have hit a sore spot.

I think it's plain ugly the way some of you speak about this poor girl and if that makes me all of what you said it makes me then so be it.

This is just right. The poster's own words reflect himself more adeptly than any rebuttal I could possibly craft. I rest my case.

[ August 24, 2008, 07:49 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys, I love to debate on these types of threads. However, lets not jump into saying hurtful things towards the other members on Wu's. Mkay?

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links