Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Texas Footgirls and The Great Lone Star State (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Texas Footgirls and The Great Lone Star State
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
***Going Back To Houston***

A few months ago I spent two weeks in Wimberley, San Antonio and Austin, as something of a get-away, and scouting trip.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=21;t=001080

-
Houston Footgirl Jenna!

It was great, and though I've been a regular visitor to the Lone Star State for years, that was one of my most rewarding visits ... until last week.

I was invited down to deliver a private foot party, and our hosts were VERY gracious. They put us up in a comfort, and were spectacularly hospitable. I brought three footgirls with me, at the behest of the sponsor(s), and augmented them with three "locals".

The participation of the three local girls was secured on my previous visit; two from Houston, one from Wimberley and an alternate from Austin. Those girls were OUTSTANDING! Some of the most dear, beautiful and excellent footgirls I've come across, and I've dealt with quite a few over the years.

Footgirl Jenna from Houston, in particular, was absolutely amazing. She's tall, slim, fit and Gorgeous. To compliment her world-class looks and beautiful feet, she shines brightly in character, wit and charm. Her feet are DELICIOUS, and she quickly grew to love having attention lavished upon them.

-

Jenna loved the foot party experience so much, she has asked to become a regular participant, and has stated interest in forming some kind of online presence; a funnel, through which we can direct foot-centric activities. She's asked for my help and is coming to Seattle in a few weeks. I'm going to feature her in a private foot party here (or in Portland) and she just can't wait.

One of the things about those girls in Texas, is that sweet, charming accent. It is irrestable to me, adding icing to an already beautiful cake.

And while Jenna is looking forward to her visit to Seattle ... ironically, Jackie Blue is practically packing her suitcase to move down there (as am I). Jackie loved Houston and those guys LOVED her. They are already planning a repeat for us, and with the stipulation that Jackie be a confirmed participant.

Texas is a great state, and it has rewarded us with one of the most excellent experiences of our adult life. Not just the foot activities, but every minute of our visit ... and as if the world didn't already know this, they've got some beautiful girls down there!

[ April 09, 2009, 01:39 AM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm ammending this to add another potential new, full-time footgirl, Sandra. Like Jenna, she's interested in embracing the footworld in a meaningful way.

-

She's a little off the wall, but SO dear. Having had her toes sucked for the first time, she exclaimed (enthusiastically) "Thank Heavens I'm finding out about this while I'm 20, rather than 30 or 40. I totally love this foot stuff"!

-

She still had her Christmas tree and decorations up in her apartment, even in February. A bit odd but endearing. When time allows, I may post a dedicated Photo Post in the Foot Photos section of these forums, and that goes for Jenna as well.

Where the HECK do all these footgirls come from? It seems like they are everywhere, but I've found particular good (foot) fortune in the Lone Star State of Texas.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll second all of that. Those hosts were ultra fantastic & the footgirls were just gorgeous. Cute!

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you enjoyed the people and places here in my state Ben and Malory!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't know too much about those Cities in Tex except WWE's Pro Wrestlers Shawn Micheals (San Antonio) and Stone Cold Steve Austin (Austin) are from there [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Glad you enjoyed the people and places here in my state Ben and Malory!

It is a great state and they've got some serious feet down there. I particularly love San Antonio, and have seen (and experienced) some SERIOUS feet in Houston. They really have some spectactular girls there, and getting foot photos has been just as fun (and more enjoyable) than here in the pacific northwest.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Don't know too much about those Cities in Tex except WWE's Pro Wrestlers Shawn Micheals (San Antonio) and Stone Cold Steve Austin (Austin) are from there [Smile]

San Antonio and Austin are two of my favorite cities. They are only about eighty miles apart. When I visit either of the two, I always visit both.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
I lived in TX for a few years and I can say that there were many girls who took care of their feet down there. I remember a lot of people coming into others houses and going to the bathroom to wash their feet because everyone wore flip flops year round and with the dirt and dust- everyone wanted clean and polished feet!

That is fascinating and a VERY astute observation! I've found exactly that and seen it several times. It's funny how you mention girls excusing themselves to wash their feet because I've seen that, several times. I had wondered if it was because they knew I was a "foot guy" (as they refer to me). Evidently not, as your observation has validated that for me.

And as to the attention-to-detail you refer to, I've seen that (CLEARLY) as well. I find it charming, rather than just beautiful and it endears them to me.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I lived in TX for a few years and I can say that there were many girls who took care of their feet down there. I remember a lot of people coming into others houses and going to the bathroom to wash their feet because everyone wore flip flops year round and with the dirt and dust- everyone wanted clean and polished feet!

I noticed this too. Especially from one of the Houston girls & there were 2 girls in the hotel we were in who were washing their feet between showers. Funny how we tend to notice those things sometimes.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
quote:

That is fascinating and a VERY astute observation! I've found exactly that and seen it several times. It's funny how you mention girls excusing themselves to wash their feet because I've seen that, several times. I had wondered if it was because they knew I was a "foot guy" (as they refer to me). Evidently not, as your observation has validated that for me.

And as to the attention-to-detail you refer to, I've seen that (CLEARLY) as well. I find it charming, rather than just beautiful and it endears them to me.

We lived in West Texas so it was all brown, all the time so every age washed their feet. It was funny to see 4 grown women run to my bathroom and they all stand in the tub at once and hose off lol... It must just be a southern TX thing but I find myself back here in the midwest still doing it. I think most would look at me odd!
Four girls (and four pair of female feet) hosing off in a bathtub - what a fantastic thing! I've seen a few girls wash their feet in the sink as well, and that is a site of sheer beauty. I think it's great of you to have carried that habit back to the midwest.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Looks like another visit's coming up. Houston & San Antonio. I can't wait, I love it there.
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

We're getting ready for another little adventure down there; just waiting on a phone call for the go-ahead. Trying not to see through rose-colored glasses, but I really love that place (and those footgirls).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will Jenna be doing any meet & greets when she visits Seattle? Or a private foot party, anything like that?
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by pacfootluver:
Will Jenna be doing any meet & greets when she visits Seattle? Or a private foot party, anything like that?

She will. I just returned from a visit to Houston and she was very motivated. She's hoping to come up and visit sometime during the month of March.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

We're going back for a visit and another (private) foot party in Houston. In addition to Jenna, there's a new girl who works for / represents Ujena Sports & Swimwear, who is hoping to become a footgirl and participant. I'm excited at the idea of having her in the fold and really looking forward to this.

Ironically, what I'm most looking forward to though, is the chance to return to Wimberley (of all places) and spend some time there, once all the foot matters are seen to. I can't wait to see it again, and just to be there. Perhaps I'm seeing that beautiful town through rose-coloured lenses, but I guess we'll find out once there.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links