Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Texas Footgirls and The Great Lone Star State (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Texas Footgirls and The Great Lone Star State
The Kraken
Elite Trooper
Member # 20682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Kraken     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome Soles

--------------------
-----+>The Kraken<+-----

Posts: 399 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Going back to San Antonio and (hopefully) Wimberley for a few days. I can't WAIT to go out and hit that Riverwalk ... and imbibe in the feet of those beautiful Texas girls.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben, you discovered Houston's only attraction, beautiful girls. There isn't much else to this city. For the 4th largest city in the U.S., it's pretty bland. Now Austin is another story. Not much beats the Hill Country.

I've always loved the Riverwalk. You get a chance to eat and drink outside. No worries about drinking and driving. The San Antonio zoo is worth checking out.

It can get pretty muggy in the summertime. It's just starting to heat up in Texas.

Enjoy.

Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, love the riverwalk in San Antonio. Rocking out at the Hard Rock Cafe and then strolling over for Margaritas on the rocks at a nearby Mexican restaurant. Great area.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GLfootboy
Member # 34937

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GLfootboy   Email GLfootboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I..m jose Mistress Goddess Lorena..s work slave. It is the first time I get dominated by a woman, so I´m not the best to share my experience yet.

I..m happy because this Summer I..m going to meet my Mistress in USA. cAN YOU IMAGINE?, no more dreams, only real foot worship and femdom slavery. My dreams will come true (if I pleased my MISTRESS and She give me her approval to worship her).

She rules my life, although we are from different countries. She order me to be good at foot massages because She likes it so I will try to pleased Her.
You can meet my Mistress in www.goddessclub.com (

--------------------
I,m a slave of the Beautiful Goddess Lorena www.goddessclub.com

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links