Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Hipsters (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hipsters
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Diabolicus:
Whoa, SLT that fourth picture you posted of the blonde kid with the bandana looks almost exactly like me. I don't have quite so many piercings though.

Awuh:) I think boys that look like that are adorable.
Unfortunately most of them in my area aren't very interesting to talk to.

What piercings do you have?

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel sooo old!!

"Hey! Get off my lawn!!" [Mad]

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just my ears are pierced, really.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Diabolicus:
Just my ears are pierced, really.

Honestly,I think guys with a lot of piercings look ridiculous.
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look At This Fucking Hipster

-
 -
 -

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hilarious.

You know the 70s band Supertramp must have been the inspiration for the whole lame style of dressing for this as well. Roger Hodson was an "innovator" in that respect I guess.

-

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Hilarious.

You know the 70s band Supertramp must have been the inspiration for the whole lame style of dressing for this as well. Roger Hodson was an "innovator" in that respect I guess.

Yeah not much originality these days so they gotta look back for the fashion. Too bad the music isn't as good.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eh, i'm not gonna hate. wish i could dress as "cool" as them. oh well
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can relate better to the so-called hipsters as opposed to the OC style douchebags and tools with their double polos, popped collars, and Kanye shades. At the same time, I don't kick it with them at all for the most part. We tend to call them yupsters in my old neighborhood, they've been moving in, but they're more of a different animal than the hipsters in this thread. These tend to be young people who dress similarly, listen to similar music, but all tend to have jobs or careers and support themselves, typically bartending, music/alternative store clerks, other sort of alternative-themed business. The neighborhood I grew up in, Echo Park, is sort of caught in being a 'hood and being a yupster haven. I think that's why they live there, it's an old neighborhood that has character, history, and a fair amount of danger from being shot at every once in awhile, yet a hell of a lot safer than, say, East LA or South Central.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links