Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Avatars Anyone? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Avatars Anyone?
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone,

A long time ago, back when I first got the forum from Wu, I asked anyone if they wanted a custom avatar of their favorite sole mate. A few of you took me up on this offer and several of you still use that avatar. But I want to see if there is anyone else who would like their favorite sole mate's feet as their avatar here on Wu's forum or if any existing people would like a new one. This goes for the sole mates too. Let me know if you want yours updated/changed.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anything Carmen works for me. [Smile]

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam X,

I will work on it when I get in from work tomorrow. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
patrick, i told you a long time ago i wanted mine changed...use a real cute pic of me [Big Grin] thanks

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i forgot to say, maybe one of the new ones that we just shot please!!!

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abby,

You got it. I'll let you know the URL to it when I get it done for you.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick,
As much as I love my current avatar, any chance I might be able to get one from Carmen's latest set?

Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotQuiteRight
Loyal Member
Member # 9668

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotQuiteRight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Howdy, Patrick!

I absolutely love this set, so if you could resize this for me I will flip.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/chloemegan/20051005/CNM05100506.jpg

PS: Can you belive the Ravens' game today? I think that Billick is gonna get fired soon.

--------------------
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 96 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Madison
Board Regular
Member # 3370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Madison   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey There Patrick,
I told you which one I wanted, let me know if you forgot which one it was though.
madison

--------------------
See me and my size 8 1/2 feet on Soles of Silk (www.solesofsilk.com)

Posts: 25 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

I will see what I can do for you. I am playing catch up after being offline for a couple of days, but I promise to get you one done.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

NotQuiteRight,

Same as what I said to SOS Fan... I will certainly get that shot resized to an avatar for you, plus a little extra flare that I'm sure you'll like.

And as for the Ravens, I so wanted some more ejections. Why not, it was already out of hand.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Madison,

I think I remember. I get sidetracked looking through your photos though because I start drooling all over myself.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take your time man, no rush. Trust me, Im not at all upset with the one I have now, Actually, Im not 100% sure i want to let it go
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

Maybe I can make an animated one... the best of Carmen? Heehee...

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

I think you might have something here...!
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links