Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Avatars Anyone? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Avatars Anyone?
Tiger12311
Board Regular
Member # 10340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiger12311   Email Tiger12311   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick,
Hey man if you could get me one of Precious that would be fantastic. Much appreciated.

Posts: 22 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SOS Fan,

I'll work on it my friend.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tiger,

I will grab a shot or two of Precious for you to use in your avatar. She signed up for the forum, so you might see her around sooner or later.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cutie chloe   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love a new avatar! you can pick it! I liked all the ones from my last two sets!

--------------------
To see more of me and my size 8 1/2 feet, visit Soles of Silk!

Posts: 251 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Chloe,

I will do. I am in the middle of rendering the teaser video clip for Soles of Silk right now. Damn that takes a long time!!! Once that is done I still have to upload this week's update. I'm here on my PC now while my Mac pumps out this video clip. After that I'll see what I can do.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick,

I'm so glad you asked! I would love to have a custom avatar of my favorite sole mate! It's no wonder I didn't read this thread sooner. My only problem would be deciding on which foot model to use. You know I have a lot of favorites: Abby, Molly, Anna, Lexi, just to name a few.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

ShowmeyoTOES,

I wrote your name down as one of the ones to design an avatar for. I also wrote down your favorite sole mates, but I do have one tiny question... Who is Anna? [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick,

Anna is a foot model from barefootcamgirls.com [Smile]

Quite possibly the most beautiful "covergirl" they have. I'm almost certain you've seen her. The first time I saw her was right here, in Wu's picture section! She is truly a Goddess.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

ShomeyoTOES,

Ahh, yes I know Anna. She's actually on Soles of Silk in the contributions area. I was thinking that you thought there was a sole mate on the site named Anna, so I got confused. My apologies.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

1day
Board Regular
Member # 6700

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1day     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick, I don't have one right now. But if you could I would like one of Lexi, if possible.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

1day,

Sure man. Would you prefer one from her muddy foot or fishnet/gummy bears shoot?

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

1day
Board Regular
Member # 6700

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1day     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From her fishnet/gummy bears shoot.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

1day,

I am going to work on these tomorrow... I promise!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

voetmaseurke
Loyal Member
Member # 10432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for voetmaseurke   Email voetmaseurke   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cani get one of sue please
Posts: 90 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Voet,

Sure can. Do you have a prefrence? Meaning, soles, toes, full body, etc. in the image.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links