Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Avatars Anyone? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Avatars Anyone?
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NotQuiteRight,

Awesome. That was one of my favorite shots with more than one model in it. Just oozes girliness! [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick,

Thank you so much for the new Avatar! [Thumbs Up] I really needed a new look.
Been gone for so long, I almost forgot about it.

If you happen to see Molly, please tell her Thank You!

or something more dramatic, like...

[Bow Down] "WE'RE NOT WORTHY! WE'RE NOT WORTHY!" [Bow Down]

[ December 16, 2005, 02:06 AM: Message edited by: shomeyoT0ES ]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shomeyotoes,

Ha ha! Will do my friend. I am sure I'll be on my knees in front of her taking the shots, why not? [Wink]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rastra
Major Player
Member # 3898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rastra   Email rastra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i would like avatar but i dont know which girl to pick [Big Grin]
Posts: 198 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Rastra,

Just let me know when you decide. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

rastra
Major Player
Member # 3898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rastra   Email rastra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well ive havent been a member of the site so when i get some money ill check it out
Posts: 198 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rastra
Major Player
Member # 3898

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/kimmiekellie/20050504/KNK05050402.jpg
i want that picture as my avatar

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Hey Rastra,

Good choice. I'll get on that this week sometime for you. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick,
Thanks for the new avatar. You know she is my favorite!!

Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

I know. You're going to be rather upset, however, to know that she's moving and I won't see her as regularly as I used to. [Cry]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That could be the worst news ever
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

I talked to her today. She is leaving in about a week and I am going to try to book her several days between now and then to take some photos.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like one of Shayna. I think Lauryn has some stiff competition. [Smile]

Shayna [Kiss] [Love]

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Ramsfan,

Stiff being the keyword. [Smile] I'll work on one for you buddy!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

rastra
Major Player
Member # 3898

hey wheres my avatar
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links