Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » FBB (female bodybuilders) feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  69  70  71   
Author Topic: FBB (female bodybuilders) feet
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -
 -

-  -  -

[ January 10, 2006, 12:12 PM: Message edited by: eff ]

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -
 -

-  -  -

[ January 10, 2006, 12:15 PM: Message edited by: eff ]

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

-  -  -  -
 -

-  -  -

[ January 10, 2006, 12:18 PM: Message edited by: eff ]

eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

-  -  -  -
 -

[ January 10, 2006, 12:20 PM: Message edited by: eff ]

eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

-  -  -  -
 -

-  -
 -

[ January 10, 2006, 12:27 PM: Message edited by: eff ]

Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't see your pics. May I strongly suggest you to try http://www.tinypic.com and it's 100% guaranteed all of your photos to be hotlinked here.

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crumplin
Loyal Member
Member # 2741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crumplin   Email crumplin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I would dump muck over any or all of em.......
Posts: 88 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

quote:
Originally posted by Tony The Shredder:
I can't see your pics. May I strongly suggest you to try http://www.tinypic.com and it's 100% guaranteed all of your photos to be hotlinked here.

Someone else said that on the first page.

I guess some people are seeing them and some cant.
[Confused]

I guess (from what an earlier poster said) you just need to drag and paste them into your address bar if their not working.

footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eff:
quote:
Originally posted by Tony The Shredder:

Someone else said that on the first page.

I guess some people are seeing them and some cant.
[Confused]

I guess (from what an earlier poster said) you just need to drag and paste them into your address bar if their not working.

Yes but it can be very annoying, especially if there's a lot of pics like you have in your posts. There are some image servers that allow hotlinking which is why I think Tony suggested http://www.tinypic.com .
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GUD
Board Regular
Member # 3524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GUD   Email GUD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UM thats totaly gross if u like that sorta stuff u may as well just fuck guys feet

--------------------
SULID GUD

Posts: 19 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rastra
Major Player
Member # 3898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rastra   Email rastra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to each their own this is no place to be putting people down for what they like
Posts: 198 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank for the hot pics! Sexy and toned! More! More! More!

Anyone who thinks of men when lokking at these must just have men on thier minds! These are hot women!

Sexy and mature toned legs and feet are far more erotic than pre-pubescent baby feet with no tone or personality............

--------------------
Steve McQueens` got nothin` on me...........
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Posts: 284 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, great thread! All i see is frogs!

Or are the toads? Ahhh, who cares.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

quote:
Originally posted by Neo:
Thank for the hot pics! Sexy and toned! More! More! More!

Anyone who thinks of men when lokking at these must just have men on thier minds! These are hot women!

Sexy and mature toned legs and feet are far more erotic than pre-pubescent baby feet with no tone or personality............

I agree 100%

I really dont understand the attraction with "baby feet" with no personality.

But someone said earlier that it depends on whether or not you like veiny feet or not.

I LOVE veiny feet. Like I said they just have more personality IMO.

It's like comparing Rose from Toewigglers feet or Bellecita's feet from Bellicita.com to Mary Kate and Ashley's feet.

But they dont have to be veiny, Kim from KimsKastle didnt have veiny feet but they were sexy as hell.

It's more about "personality" if you know what I mean.
FBB's, fitness models and ballet dancers tend to have that "personality" that I'm talking about.
Having feet that are too soft, baby toes, or no wrinkles on the sole just dont do it for me.

But everybody has different preferences though. [Wink]

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
Wow, great thread! All i see is frogs!

Or are the toads? Ahhh, who cares.

I agree, all I see is a buncha yellow frogs posted. Anyway, I'm a fan of FBB feet and here's a thread that also has some good pics:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=002059

She's a FBB, so be warned if you've somehow got men on your mind.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  69  70  71   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links