Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » FBB (female bodybuilders) feet (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  69  70  71   
Author Topic: FBB (female bodybuilders) feet
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eff:
Tyler, I dont remember that women's name.

I had more photos of her (with her name on them) but I dont know what happened to 'em.

But heres a couple of other barefoot photos of her.
[Wink]

Man oh man, I love her Eff. She's got a nice face and nice calves, thighs, & feet. Well if you ever do locate her name, I'd like to track her down so I can solicit her to model for my site.

I'm lovin those Kay Baxter pics as well. Wish Kay B. was still around [Cry]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr.LoneLy
Elite Trooper
Member # 8804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr.LoneLy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks eff [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 287 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Tyler.....heres a few more of Denise Hosher.

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing Eff, I love Denise. Her legs & feet are awesome.

Minutes ago, I just got done with a webcam session with this girl: https://www.ftwebcam.com/page1_4.asp?Performer=Dawn
http://www.myspace.com/inferid

Unfortunately, yesterday was leg day for her and she was too sore to stretch her legs out to pose her feet for me. Therefore I don't have any good bodybuilder feet for today. Maybe next time though, or maybe I can get her to model professionally for me one day.

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Denise's legs are mighty fine! Thanks for sharing those additions, eff.

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FBB's scare me.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr.LoneLy
Elite Trooper
Member # 8804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr.LoneLy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is perfect thank you [Wink]

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 287 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TicklingFiend:
FBB's scare me.

Well here's a few more to "scare you".

-  -  -  -
 -

-

-  -

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -

eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

-  -  -  -
 -

-  -  -

eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

-  -  -  -
 -

Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, you've been busy today, eff! That's some great stuff you posted. Thanks for sharing it.

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Oh heck yeah! The 1st woman, I'd love to have her crush me with her legs while the other two covered my nose, mouth, and with their feet.

Those were some great finds.

The 2nd girl (purple bikini) has like the perfect feminine physique to accompany those fine legs and feet!

You know the names of any of these girls Eff?

--------------------

-Tyler D.

mr.LoneLy
Elite Trooper
Member # 8804

last 2 posts are great thank you eff [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -  -

NotQuiteRight
Loyal Member
Member # 9668

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotQuiteRight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread delivers!!!
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 96 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  69  70  71   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links