Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » FBB (female bodybuilders) feet (Page 64)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  69  70  71   
Author Topic: FBB (female bodybuilders) feet
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that's the kind of chic who's feet a real man would get it up for! Watch and learn kiddos as I demonstrate the female bodybuilder appreciation technique, Hee Hee! [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah she is hot isn't she? hehe I wish I had feet pics of her or i'd share!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
I wish I had feet pics of her or i'd share!

It can actually be alot easier than it seems. If you ever meet a hot female bodybuilder or fitness athlete, just interact with her like she is a normal woman. If you put these kind of women on a pedestal (stuff like making a shrine out of them), it could easily ruin your chances of getting feet pics to share with others.

Let them know you have an "appreciation" for feet. Pro tip: do not tell them you have a "fetish".

Engage them in social conversation and ask if you can take some feet pics. Also, if you apply the stages of physical escalation with women, you can actually take the pics a little further. Trust me, it's much easier than it seems. It also becomes natural over time, so don't worry too much about being a nervous wreck at first.

The rewards far outweigh the risk of embarrassment. See below: [Thumbs Up]

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

huckuckuckuckuckuckuckuckuck! [Laugh]

[ February 03, 2013, 04:53 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah Mr. F is my hero..he's gotten more pairs of feet than anyone I know. I'm sure we all wish we could be like him, right? Hope the Yoga thing works out as good for him as the Hayday photos like these [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

sounds to me like mr GLC could use a little bit of TLC LOL!

--------------------

-Tyler D.

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Yes my nose is DE-void of feet lmao...I always need more. They say the more you get the more you always need. For Sure in my case!
Those recent foot parties I was hired to shoot for in L.A. since they love my work so much are alot fun for feeding the craving heheh!

[ February 03, 2013, 11:48 AM: Message edited by: NorcalfeetStudios ]

--------------------
 -

Gimli
Loyal Member
Member # 40616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimli   Author's Homepage   Email Gimli   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
Gimli
http://feet-calves-legs.tumblr.com/

Posts: 63 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimli
Loyal Member
Member # 40616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimli   Author's Homepage   Email Gimli   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
Gimli

Posts: 63 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Very nice finds! I have cum for Katka's calves and feet so many times in my life and this latest set of pics will only increase my # of failed sperms dedicated to this beauty! [Jerkoff]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Gimli
Loyal Member
Member # 40616

Two more!
 -  -

--------------------
Gimli

Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am really a fan of FBB feet because of those muscular calves.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am really a fan of FBB feet because of those muscular calves.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimli
Loyal Member
Member # 40616

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
Gimli

Gimli
Loyal Member
Member # 40616

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
Gimli

Gimli
Loyal Member
Member # 40616

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
Gimli

This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  69  70  71   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links