Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sexy Feet and Jeans (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Sexy Feet and Jeans
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AWESOME ! [Drool] [Drool] [Drool]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr. Panglos
Major Player
Member # 20530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dr. Panglos   Email Dr. Panglos   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VERY hot Mrs. 2swift! Lovin those arches!
Posts: 104 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About as hot as they come Wifey! Gorgeous feet and wonderful shots. By the looks of that first photo you have some very "assets" in addition to your feet! Loved all the poses, the foot jewlery and the flip-flops.

Suggestions- would love to see your feet wet: bathtub, pool, washing the car, etc.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AZfootman
Major Player
Member # 2374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZfootman   Author's Homepage   Email AZfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once again you have made my day. I could look at your wife's soles and toes all day long. Very sexy love all your pictures. Please pass along my compliments.

Thanks!

Posts: 201 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyramus
Elite Trooper
Member # 23382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pyramus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow! so hot!! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 414 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So.... When you gonna let me have those things to worship..... Awesome as always

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tk421
Loyal Member
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tk421   Author's Homepage   Email tk421   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent pictures!
I like the flip-flops with the rolled up jeans look best.

Posts: 99 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeans & Feet always look great together. Jeans, feet, AND flips look even better !!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TOO F%@king HOT!!! [Drool] [Drool] [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey 2 swift, great pics, thanks for sharing. Especially like the beautiful toes in those flip flops. [Smile]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi fellas, and lovely Camille... [Wink]

Wow you all really loved this set we did...I am so happy you enjoyed them so much, and think my feet are so sexy. You are all such sweeties! All of your compliments are so wonderful to see and make my toes tingle just knowing what my feet are doing to you. [Mmm]

Now to answer a few replies,

Oh Camille, I am so happy the pictures of my feet brightened your day, sweetie...We were hoping you would really love them. [Kiss]

Lovepaintedtoes, hubby tends to keep my nails well trimmed when he gives my sexy feet pedicures, and has only let them grow out for french pedicure. I will see what I can do. [Smile]

Dr. Panglos, an arch fan are you?! Mmmm...have lots more to show you then.

feetluvr, simply ask and you shall recieve. Send us a PM and I think we will have something to fill your request, sugar. [Evil Grin]

AZfootman, always love to hear what you think of my pretty feet, and thank you for all the help you gave hubby too, hon. Won't forget that. [Wink]

ToeLuvinFirefighter, You never know, and I love firemen. [Smile]

Tadpole and domitilo, I wear these flip flops all the time, and love how they look with my jeans...should have seen hubby as I slipped them on and started dangling. [Wink] So happy everyone loves them.

I loved all your comments, and you still know how to make a girl feel so sexy!! We will be posting more very soon...have a lot more to share.

Be good,
Mrs. 2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andymac21
All Pro Poster
Member # 15990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for andymac21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amazing pictures, im speechless.. thank u so much for sharing, they really are absolutely beeautiful feet.. can we see your face with them? maybe some toe sucking?? thanks again

--------------------
http://ukcelebfeet.freeforums.org/

Posts: 788 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awsome as always,your posts just keep getting better! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
I can't get enough of soft,sexy sole's with high arche's!

Posts: 377 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there goes that massive load & boy was it big! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
I can't get enough of soft,sexy sole's with high arche's!

Posts: 377 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohhh...so lovely! [Drool]

Wifey, your soles are sooo WANK WORTHY!!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links