Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sexy Feet and Jeans (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Sexy Feet and Jeans
redram01
Board Regular
Member # 6346

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redram01         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beautiful , she has perfect feet and toes, thank you for sharing them
Posts: 45 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oscar1
Loyal Member
Member # 18042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Oscar1   Email Oscar1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...Ms.2Swift, your sexy feet gave me a boner that I couldn't ignore. Your soles are sublime...tissue please!!
Posts: 96 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, I just had to bump absolute perfection back to the top! Thanks for the post! Jeans and soles do make a nice combo, dont they?!

Regards,
USSoleMan_92

Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know how i missed this one. Wow....simply stunning. I started getting wood 2.2 seconds after seeing the first pic. I'm enamored with those soles!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great peds! Thanks for bumping the post [Cool]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have very beautiful feet. And your soles are so sexy. The pictures in your flip flops got to me. I am a big fan of sexy toes in flip flops..
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luscious!
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redram01
Board Regular
Member # 6346

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redram01         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am speechless , this is a super post , she has perfect feet , love them and hope to see more
Posts: 45 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter88
Elite Trooper
Member # 29820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter88   Email Peter88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2swift, I just love her pink soft soles. I love to suck on them the whole day.
Posts: 333 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sandyrog
Major Player
Member # 30383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sandyrog   Email sandyrog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good to see you back here, not a fan of orange soles though!
Posts: 119 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
declan007
Board Regular
Member # 3699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for declan007     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you....more please
Posts: 45 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jboog
Elite Trooper
Member # 35144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jboog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't know what it is but jeans and bare feet make a wonderful combo.

--------------------
I love arches....they higher the better.. (My avatar is my wife)

Posts: 391 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reinforcedtoesluvr
All Pro Poster
Member # 29386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoesluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome post 2swift ! Your lovely wife's feet and toes are absolutely stunning , ....love the color of polish that she is wearing on all of her nails , her hands are gorgeous too ! So nice to see you on the forum again and your lovely wife is looking as beautiful as ever , take care my friend ! [Thumbs Up] [Hump] [Mmm]
Posts: 631 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Mrs. 2Swift, your feet are awesome!!

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jboog
Elite Trooper
Member # 35144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jboog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New Jerk off material

--------------------
I love arches....they higher the better.. (My avatar is my wife)

Posts: 391 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links