Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sexy Feet and Jeans (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Sexy Feet and Jeans
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Incredible set of pics! My favorites on this forum are the home pictures that people take of their sig others or themselves rather than hired models. Your feet rank on the level of exquisite!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Utterly, incredibly, amazingly perfect. Thanks so much for sharing. I love them all, but the very 1st pic is great as we get to see a bit more.

You guys rock.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet mode
Elite Trooper
Member # 15780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet mode   Author's Homepage   Email feet mode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your girl has sexy feet. I like the shape of her arches and her smooth soles.

--------------------
"To be good is not enough when you dream to be great"

Posts: 485 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics. Nice sole shots and great toes.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope to see more soon!! [Drool] [Drool] [Drool]
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
had to bump this one back up & couldnt help but blow a huge load thinking about how good it would be to play with Mrs.2swifts sexy feet! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
I can't get enough of soft,sexy sole's with high arche's!

Posts: 377 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a fantastic group of pictures! I especially like the flips and the sole shots. Blue jeans and bare feet or with flip-flops is soooo sexy indeed! That dark polish just tops the whole set off.

Suggestions? Not from me... Really nice pics and thanks for sharing!!

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thebeast
Board Regular
Member # 22511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thebeast   Email thebeast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love it love it love it
Posts: 24 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
declan007
Board Regular
Member # 3699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for declan007     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank You! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 45 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there goes another massive load! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
I can't get enough of soft,sexy sole's with high arche's!

Posts: 377 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect soles and perfect toes; enough said. bull shit, it is not enough to say only that, i also want to say that i'd love to have those gorgeous feet on/in my face and spend hours kissing, sniffing and looking at them. what a sexy pair of feet she has; fuck!

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weakforfemfeet
Major Player
Member # 4845

Icon 1 posted      Profile for weakforfemfeet   Email weakforfemfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just keep 'em coming,, they are beautiful and the fact that you enjoy it so much makes it that much hotter! [Mmm]
Posts: 118 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello again,
Thank you to my friend solelover99, babeflover, and weakforfemfeet for the recent bump. I am so happy many of you are still enjoying these sexy pics of her beautiful, hot feet in jeans. [Cool]

I have more pics to post very soon, so keep your eyes open for them. Not done yet. [Wink] And thank you for the great comments, babeflover...her feet are amazing.

Regards,
2swift

PS.
And solelover 99...pace yourself. [Laugh]

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud] It's a 10!

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LoveGirlyFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 22706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoveGirlyFeet   Email LoveGirlyFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is like a early christmas gift for me. You did it really well. You own me. Now can you do some FULL BODY shots, in similar outfits (or a dress). You can hide/cover your face. Oh.... did I tell you already that you own me. How does it feel to own a human..

(I don't know about your, but I wanna be owned by you).............Most Yummy feet I've ever seen...

Posts: 77 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links