Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Classic Dae/Mystique Shots - Updated Dec. 10 - More From My Sets (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Classic Dae/Mystique Shots - Updated Dec. 10 - More From My Sets
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mystique is gorgeous.

Dae is one of my all time favorites. She may actaully BE my all time favorite honestly.

A girl who even if she wore shoes in all her photos is still a mega goddess.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great posts! Daemoness has been a favorite of mine forever, and I don't think I have seen that many pics of mystique before this, but she is amazing too! great thread!
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Waimea
Board Regular
Member # 3824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Waimea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scarlet you fool [Smile]
You do not let a girl like Dae go...
Just curious about one thing, did her feet smell?

Posts: 9 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Technically speaking, I let both Dae and Mystique go. I have my reasons I suppose?

Not usually, no.

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by scarlet:
Mystique is fine. Dated her for a bit after Dae, but we both ended it, she's doing real modeling again and dating some guy from Canada.

And nolan - the girl in the last two shots is Daemoness.

how on earth did you date two chicks from here?

you weren't even the guy that originally posted their pics here

also what made you dump them, give us the dirt [Big Grin]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:

yes he was...at least with Dae
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by You:
quote:

yes he was...at least with Dae
no he wasn't

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Mystique is fine. Dated her for a bit after Dae, but we both ended it, she's doing real modeling again and dating some guy from Canada.

And nolan - the girl in the last two shots is Daemoness.

how on earth did you date two chicks from here?

also what made you dump them, give us the dirt [Big Grin]

Not sure. Dae was luck. I think Mystique and I just used eachother as rebounds..but oh well it was fun as hell and I have no complaints.
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn! Dae and Mystique will live on forever with those pics! Excellent posts! If anyone has any other pics, please post em. We shoud make this a sticky thread.....mods...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover69
Board Regular
Member # 25535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover69   Email solelover69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome ladies with sexy feet. I don't usually like dirty but I guess I'll wash them up for them [Cool]
Posts: 31 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a bunch of photos of Daemoness... and a few photos that copyrighted by Barefoot Cam Girls (I'm not allowed to post them).

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover69
Board Regular
Member # 25535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover69   Email solelover69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess thats Daemoness I just drooled all over my keyboard over the one with the black skirt? Awesome!!!
Posts: 31 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

The thought of what her sweaty feet smell like and especially the thought of what her platform sandals smell like really got me

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Not to shatter ya, but her feet never really smelled much like anything [Tongue] I have lots of pics of both i'm just faarrrr too lazy to post them.

PS.. pretty sure you can post the BFCG pictures. DJ paid for some sets(not all) and none of the purchases were with any paperwork, so he doesn't actually own any of those pictures, I own them all and you can post whatever you want.

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I have lots of pics of both i'm just faarrrr too lazy to post them.

Maybe you just better put those bad boys in a zip file and do a mass emailing!! [Big Grin] Damn those two are hot!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links