Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Classic Dae/Mystique Shots - Updated Dec. 10 - More From My Sets (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Classic Dae/Mystique Shots - Updated Dec. 10 - More From My Sets
mystique
Major Player
Member # 4356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystique   Email mystique   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol, I will fwap you if I want to! /evil laugh

--------------------
Ahem, would you like me to take my shoes off and mess with your mind a bit?

Posts: 148 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my [Eek!]

Should have taken more pics to post [Cry] I lost the original 256mb CF card that hard the first trip with a lot of pics, blarg.

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystique
Major Player
Member # 4356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystique   Email mystique   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg... you lost it?! WTF....

welll didnt I get you that 1 GB one hahaha, maybe your father ninja'd it.

--------------------

Posts: 148 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You got me the 2 gig. Which I still use of course. The 256 one just had the first trip and some misc stocking shots. But i'm going to go back to MSN to avoid spamming this thread with useless conversation =)

And I am refraining from poking fun at the "ninja'd it" comment.

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mystique and Daemoness... you two ladies are definitely one of the sexiest high arched models out there. Since my one-year absent from the internet, I truly missed each and every photos that both of you performed... both of you are impossible to replace. I tip my hand off to you ladies for making it possible for us foot guys... and ladies. Mystique or Daemoness, if it ever was an encore, I would love to purchase them ONE LAST TIME. Thanks for the memories... I will always love both of you for being true to themselves.

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Dae AND now Mystique posted! When I started this thread posting the pix both girls did for me in a custom order, it brought back really fond memories. It was really fun dealing with both of those girls for the set.

Mystique, thanks for the kind words! :-) Ever since your set, I've never been able to go into a Wal-Mart without thinking of you! I hope all is well with you!! You are missed, no doubt, but it is cool you stopped by and said hello. Shows what kind of gal you are!

And Dae, of course, running all over town barefoot for her set...well, everyone has seen the results of that...wow! Dae, you are one in a million as well....

So this thread has not only been fun and brought back memories, but posts from the two gals who made it all possible! Merry Christmas!!!

bruce

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And this portion of this thread is sponsored by SPAM!

-

--------------------
Tony

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also Sponsored By...

-

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

haha, always thought the mystique razor picture was really cute.
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Very cute indeed.

--------------------
Tony

Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn! Great thread....great pictures!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
Damn! Great thread....great pictures!

Indeed! And to think I almost missed this thread... [Eek!]

I still really miss seeing both of these ladies. Thanks to all the Bro's that posted pics!

And scarlet? Goddamn dude...you dated both of these Goddesses? Sheesh! No matter where I go or what I accomplish in life I'm always going to feel like an underachiever when I think about your track record! Both Dae and Mystique...man, that's something! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

I must be incessantly charming what can I say [Smile] (cue in one or both to come in and bash me to the ground now, haha)
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are all truly "The elite team" Dae and mystique are as perfect as a Diamond, good luck girls and thanks for the memories and your kind words! [Cry]

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystique
Major Player
Member # 4356

YOU FAIL AT LIFE /points at scarlet. Scarlet and I had a thing going, but because of distance etc it never developed into a full-blown relationship.

Scarlet is a cutie, dont get me wrong, but he can be quite the brat... lol

--------------------

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links