Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Classic Dae/Mystique Shots - Updated Dec. 10 - More From My Sets (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Classic Dae/Mystique Shots - Updated Dec. 10 - More From My Sets
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DAEMONESS love the pic fantastic great nail polish

lovely post Tony The Shredder

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Deuce...

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was a great post Tony! They were new to me and it's like Dae never left around here!!

bruce

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by scarlet:
Both on a daily basis.

And scarlet... please tell both of them I truly miss them so much and I love 'em both.

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blahblahblah
Loyal Member
Member # 12534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blahblahblah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whoa they are the best of the best!

i see lot of soles ,any toes shots by chance?

--------------------
df

Posts: 99 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they both still read this they just don't post. They'll see your messages.
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I will tell you, I know I was a royal pain the butt on those custom sets Dae and Mystique did for me (that I have posted), and those two gals couldn't have been nicer or sweeter to me than they were. So if you two gals are reading, you certainly made an impression on me, and not just because of your beauty!

bruce

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dae is most definitely among the cutest women in the world.
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daemoness
Major Player
Member # 1980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daemoness   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bruce:
Well I will tell you, I know I was a royal pain the butt on those custom sets Dae and Mystique did for me (that I have posted), and those two gals couldn't have been nicer or sweeter to me than they were. So if you two gals are reading, you certainly made an impression on me, and not just because of your beauty!

bruce

Hey! Of course I remember you lol. I had fun shooting your sets. Thanks for being so great yourself.

--------------------
 -

^_^ Daemonessfeet@gmail.com ^_^

Posts: 225 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daemoness
Major Player
Member # 1980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daemoness   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also, thanks to everyone else for continuing to be great fans even though i don't foot model anymore. I do see posts made about me and thanks to you all for the compliments all the time. =D

--------------------
 -

^_^ Daemonessfeet@gmail.com ^_^

Posts: 225 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seriously. At the very least Bruce got me some nice exercise by making me run around all these specific public places each one the opposite end of town from the other. And random guys yelling "im personally interested!" from cars was amusing.

Here's a pic to keep it on subject.

-

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Hey Dae! So cool you posted, and glad to hear you had fun for the shoot! :-) And yes, I should tip my hat to scarlet as well, great camera work throughout - and as you can tell, they sure did have to get out and about around town! I always wish I could be one of the guys walking buy when such a shoot is happening!!

And again, Dae, thanks for everthing! You made quite an impression on everyone here and will not be forgotten!

bruce

Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dae is a true legend in the foot fetish world. Quite possibly the greatest feet ever.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystique
Major Player
Member # 4356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystique   Email mystique   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Careful what you say scarlet, things happened but I dont think these boys need to know about details. You are a great guy :-) so don't go being so cold! /fwap.

Howdy boys, Bruce, tony, ledaemon, wrinklesguy, and anyone else I forgot. Scarlet took those pictures in march was it? I'm glad he shared them with you, I actually miss doing sets, but I dont have the time now with school etc.. I'm sure you guys are doing just fine without me :-). Bruce you are a sweetheart and a gentleman, dont ever change. I do talk to Scarlet daily. I hold him close to my heart and he'll always be a close friend to me.

You all take care of yourselves and I loved seeing the post :-).

--------------------
Ahem, would you like me to take my shoes off and mess with your mind a bit?

Posts: 148 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Don't you fwap me woman! I'm not cold [Smile] Well sometimes, but that's just me.
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links