Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Blue! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Blue!
HailyWood
Major Player
Member # 25294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HailyWood   Author's Homepage   Email HailyWood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am going to try and post some pics here that I just took tonight after my pedicure! However, I have never done this here, so I hope I do this right...
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 157 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1footinthedoor
Loyal Member
Member # 29096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1footinthedoor   Email 1footinthedoor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like your toes and the blue nail polish is great. I liked to have a taste of those toes anytime.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
k77nelson
Loyal Member
Member # 28783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for k77nelson   Author's Homepage   Email k77nelson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those have to be the best toes i have ever seen, so HOT!
Posts: 78 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy Sizzling Fuck!! [Drool] What a Set Haily, it causes instant Wood!!! You My Dear Are an Absolute Goddess! What Phenominally Sexy Pictures!! Thank you for sharing!!! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOLY FUK!!!! (So sorry for the language but.... WOW!!!!!! [Jerkoff]

[Hop] more please [Hop]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very hot, and love love love the first pose of your sexy feet up on their pretty toes...and the self foot worshiping is sexy and so hot too. Bet your toes taste so good. Mmmm, mmmm....good!!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wht_ShDw
Major Player
Member # 21164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wht_ShDw   Email wht_ShDw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice. Im telling u those pics are awesome thanks soo much for sharing!!!
Posts: 176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redram01
Board Regular
Member # 6346

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redram01         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW great pics cant wait for more
Posts: 45 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kind of like sexy little blue diamonds. Super gorgeous.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!!! those are some great pics thanks for those I think Im gonna have to go back and see some of your old posts

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2008soleglow
Loyal Member
Member # 28996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2008soleglow   Email 2008soleglow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love your toes and with the blue polish beautiful!!!
Posts: 55 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ferrari
Major Player
Member # 3590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ferrari   Email Ferrari   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haily,

You have really pretty feet and your toes ar magnificent, even the pinkie toe is pretty. I wonder if they taste as good as they look?

Posts: 127 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] I love it !!! fantastic pics and you have awesome awesome toes and soles ... [Drool]

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The self worship bits are awesome! Such a pretty shade of blue too! I'm surprised bluetoeluvr hasn't chimed in yet on these!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wonderful post. nice lovely toes too! you've got great archs1!!

I will be patient and see what else you post on this site instead of loading you up with requests.

Enjoy this place

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links