Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Blue! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Blue!
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not to be gross but... [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HailyWood:
Thank you all for your very nice comments! To answer a few questions, I have painted them purple on at least a few occasions and do have pics, I will try to include some next time. I have pics in the Contributions section of Wu's regularly but this is my first "in forum" picture post. I will try to make a regular occurence of it. The color blue is actually two colors mixed, my own "recipe" - and yes, they taste delicious;)

xoxo
HailyWood

that's pretty cool you make your own colors [Smile] btw, you ever thought of doing pics w/ silver or black polish before? i think that'd look great. great feet btw, would love to find out if they truly taste delicious as you say for myself [Mmm] [Blush]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely love self sucking pics!!! Thanks

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
Absolutely love self sucking pics!!! Thanks

you and me both [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love ya, Blue! [Big Grin]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What an odd way to clip your toenails! ;o)

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG< where have u been all my life??? 0_0

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn girl...those are some hot freaking pics!!! lol...
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
10.5 out of 10, Haily... I love your photos!!!!!

[Kiss]

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Incredibly beautiful shots, Haily. You have awesome looking feet, and I love the blue toenails. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luis2233
Loyal Member
Member # 18228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luis2233   Email Luis2233   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haughty... Very good...
Posts: 63 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luis2233
Loyal Member
Member # 18228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luis2233   Email Luis2233   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haughty... Very good...
Posts: 63 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aandarturz
Major Player
Member # 22904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aandarturz   Email aandarturz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you must be a beautiful woman and your feet look so good. Thanks for the pics
Posts: 178 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics Haily! [Thumbs Up] [Drool]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MAXIMVS
Board Regular
Member # 15545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MAXIMVS   Email MAXIMVS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 28 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links