Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Blue! (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Blue!
The Kraken
Elite Trooper
Member # 20682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Kraken     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great polish!

--------------------
-----+>The Kraken<+-----

Posts: 399 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
U rock!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What can I add to the high praise already posted?
You have certainly sparked my imagination.
All I can do is quote Capt. Kirk's last words..."Oh, my...!"

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tn2000
Board Regular
Member # 11754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tn2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect feet Haily
Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HailyWood
Major Player
Member # 25294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HailyWood   Author's Homepage   Email HailyWood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wrote down the special polish combination I use so that I can pass it along to anyone who wants to use it on their ladies or themselves;)

First a base clear coat (this keeps nails from staining), then one thick coat of O.P.I "Just Groovy", let dry until tacky, then one coat of Sation's "Disco Dance".

Happy Valentine's Day to all:)

Posts: 157 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well worth the review.. especially for those who were asked for self-licking pics without showing identities [Wink] great pics and great work

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that blue polish with the toe sucking is very hot.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meadow
Major Player
Member # 12426

Icon 1 posted      Profile for meadow   Email meadow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are the hottest. i love the pics

--------------------
rm

Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links