Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Blue! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Blue!
Bigluvins
Loyal Member
Member # 82

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigluvins   Email Bigluvins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just beatful really loved the close ups......do u have any pics of those beatful toes polished purple......please keep posting
Posts: 52 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Thud]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That shade/tone of blue is amazing. Great phoTOES! LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is so freakin hott!!!!!!!!! yummy! i would love to cum on her feet!
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty bare feet- free
Blue pedicure- $25
You self worshiping- priceless

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats my girl!
Perfection right there fella's!! AND you added in some self worship too...so Im thinking number one foot model of 2008?? [Big Grin]
Thanks for the pics Haily!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seeing these have made my morning! Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gpieds
Board Regular
Member # 24424

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gpieds   Email gpieds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you have lovely feet
gilles
wish you would be in montreal

Posts: 25 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HailyWood
Major Player
Member # 25294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HailyWood   Author's Homepage   Email HailyWood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all for your very nice comments! To answer a few questions, I have painted them purple on at least a few occasions and do have pics, I will try to include some next time. I have pics in the Contributions section of Wu's regularly but this is my first "in forum" picture post. I will try to make a regular occurence of it. The color blue is actually two colors mixed, my own "recipe" - and yes, they taste delicious;)

xoxo
HailyWood

Posts: 157 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are a goddess!!!!! [Smile]
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Hey hollywood you can use some pics of my wifes feet for your sight if you would like?????
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haily, you answered my question before I even got a chance to ask and that was where did you find that color? I have looked all over for my wife (since I do hers) and cannot find anything that even approaches it. We went out last year around Easter looking for something that would look like an Easter egg and found zilch... ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great color and toes Haily!
Nice to see you here in Wu's [Smile]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great color, very unique.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HailyWood:
...and yes, they taste delicious;)

DBP-free, I hope! One never wants to ingest too many chemicals while sucking toes, you know. [Wink]
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links