Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wifey's sexy new pedi and slides... (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Wifey's sexy new pedi and slides...
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello again, Everyone…

Thank you all so much for your wonderful compliments. We are so happy so many are enjoying the most recent contribution to the forum. She has loved all of your kind words.

Now to answer some questions….

Myfavorite: She is a perfect size 9, and indeed her legs are very long and rivals her sexy feet for attention

Turm: Her soft soles are My fave part of her sexy feet too.

Craigy Boy: I guess that says it all.
Mywifesfeet: Let’s just say she has had her share of compliments at her job.

Lady Ophillia: That’s so hot that you like her feet so much, and share her tastes in great shoes too. Sounds like you and she need to meet for lunch, and do some shoe shopping afterwards.

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fjb: Well said.

Ben: High praise coming from you, and thank you for your kind words…and yes once more her legs are indeed sexy, and go on for miles…or so it seems. Your words are much appreciated.

Nike: Yes, of course….we did a major post recently showcasing her feet in flips. PM Me, and I can give you a direct link.

AZFm: So happy you enjoyed them, and she knows you are one of her biggest fans.

Ms. Amber: Wow, this is indeed high praise from you, and that so great that you find her feet so sexy, and her legs too…and having a foot party with her,
[Drool] [Thud]
RPM: What can I say, except thank you for your generous comments, and she loved your breakdown of what you liked specifically about each pic. We read them together, and she loved it and was happy you enjoyed.

Willjerkforfeet, and ooooOOoooo: I love this pose too, and die each time I see her do it. We have received many requests for it too.

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Skorpius: Thank you, sincerely…and love your Av. Hot.

Perfectpeds: Hey there, pretty woman…I am so so happy you loved the post, and all the pics too. I wish I could take full credit for the pedi, but she had that done by a pro at a nail salon. I am good with My pedicures for her…but even I cannot match that. I was blown away when she showed Me her toes. That’s hot that you love her new sexy slides, and yes I will pass along your offer to take her shoes off her hands, too…but she may put up a fight. Thank you for you amazing compliments….and I volunteer to take pics of your sexy soles, anytime. [Smile]

TT: Thank you so much, and so happy you liked it. Her pedi looks hot, and love the nail art.

Thank you all again, and we hope to be posting more soon. She loved them all, and was blown away by the response so far.

We also try to honor as many pic requests when we can, so ask away and it may be granted on a future shoot. Never hurts to ask.

Regards,
2swift

Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] i am gonna have to come back to this for every night for a week !!!!!!!!!

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anklet fan
Board Regular
Member # 16863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anklet fan   Email anklet fan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are some realy good pics there, thanks for posting them. Does your good lady have any other anklets or rings? Are they things she wears often?
Posts: 34 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you're welcome.. as for requests, i only have to.

1-keep on taking pics and posting them!!! please!!!!!
2-whenver you get a chance to include hose in the shoeplay... i have a feeling i will be in for one of the sweetest treats in such a set.. but whenver you get around to it. no rush. i'm still enjoying this set!

RPM

p.s. my wife saw this set, i couldn't hold back this set from her. she loves the shoes. thinks the legs goes on for miles and miles. loves the poses. think your wife is incredibly flexible... and of course wanted to know the brands of the shoes.

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneofakindsmile
Major Player
Member # 11174

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneofakindsmile   Email oneofakindsmile   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely gorgeous. I'd love to kiss her sexy feet
Posts: 134 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Thank you for the compliments, everyone...they are appreciated.

anklet fan: She has a few anklets, and switches them out from time to time. She wears her one toe ring all the time, and they really show off her sexy feet, too.

RPM: Tell your wife thank you for her kind words, and they are much appreciated. We will indeed make a note about your request for hose and shoe play to be added to the request list. For now, enjoy the current set of pics.

Thank you all again for your great compliments.

Regards,
2swift

DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2Swift, her feet are 2 hot! Love tthose toes and those slides. her soles look silky!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just looooove this pic:

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-

I can't help but wish I was there in that pic was taken. Seeing that drives me insane! Your wife is lovely, 2swift!

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Yea!!! I LOVE her pedi. The flowers are Sensational! Thanks for posting

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
scrunch-thats the pic right there! best ever
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr. Panglos
Major Player
Member # 20530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dr. Panglos   Email Dr. Panglos   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome update 2swift! As always, my compliemts to the missus! Beautiful feet & great footography!
Posts: 104 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...just simply amazing 2swift,but yet we can't expect any less from you and your lovely wife! Thanks for your contributions of your wife's amazing peds! Looking forward to the next set [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing- as always!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links