Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wifey's sexy new pedi and slides... (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Wifey's sexy new pedi and slides...
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2swift - first let me use the words of a very smart man....

OOOOOOOO
MMMMYYYYU
GGGGOOODDD

How does one speak to what is posted here? The perfect pedi, the sexy poses, fantastic feet, heavenly heels!

I am such a fan of you and your wife because of the way you both embrace this fetish and share it with all of us here.

Her long lean legs are the path our eyes travel down to the sensational soles and tantalizing toes. The poses invite us to scrutinize and burn the images into our minds for our enjoyment.

The heel pops, the dangles, the arrangements with the shoes once again not only showcase her beauty and sensuality but you create an art of it.

How can I single out any of these when I've enjoyed each and every one of them!

Keep them coming!

PP

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter88
Elite Trooper
Member # 29820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter88   Email Peter88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just unbelievable. Never have I seen some beautiful legs and feet.
Posts: 333 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jboog
Elite Trooper
Member # 35144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jboog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely arches

--------------------
I love arches....they higher the better.. (My avatar is my wife)

Posts: 391 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
All Pro Poster
Member # 35613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for G-Man   Author's Homepage   Email G-Man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the LONG legs with nice feet attached. Great Pics

--------------------
A sexy female foot is quite simply a work of art.

<---Avatar Pic - My Wife's Sexy Masterpieces. Size 9.5

Click to join: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexyfeetpeeps04/join

Posts: 602 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stinkyfeet4me
Loyal Member
Member # 282

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stinkyfeet4me   Email Stinkyfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmm I am in heaven by watching the feet of your wife 2swift! Lets pray for more [Tongue]

--------------------
Force me to smell your stinky feet...

Posts: 69 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links