Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wifey's sexy new pedi and slides... (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Wifey's sexy new pedi and slides...
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW...just...WOW
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all for the wonderful and kind comments...they are much appreciated.

Hamp: Her soles are indeed that...silky smooth to the touch. I take great pride in keeping them that way for sure.

scrunchlover and ooooOOoooo: I thought you would enjoy that pose the most. I love her deep wrinkles, especially in this pose or when she is doing it while sitting in a chair with her soles posed.

Britney: So happy you enjoyed the pedi and pics. The salon did a fantastic job on her sexy toes.

Doc Pang: So good to hear from you, and so happy you loved the pics too. Thank you for the kind words and looking forward to your next update.

bluetoelover: Keep and eye out and I hope to have more soon. I thought you would enjoy the heel pics with her sexy blue toes, too. I love that color on her so much.

feetluvr: Welcome back, stranger!! It's so good to see you here again. Many have wondered where you had gone too, Me included. We will mos def have to catch up soon. Shoot Me a PM when you can, My friend.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really really nice

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How'd I miss this?

What a wonderful set of photos! I am especially enamored by the length and shape of her toes and her graceful arch.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry i'm arriving late, but WHOA!!! what a great post! i can't say anymore swift...the fun you must have.
there is more than a little envy here.

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2swift - awesome post here my friend. I am so glad to see that your lovely lady is getting so much attention and praise -- she deserves it!
I love that you both can share in this and enjoy all the aspects of it.

I still want to raid her closet though! She has some killer shoes!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All i'm going to say, as a heel fan..... I know i'm going to be in for some sweet treats by you 2swift!! i just know it!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by myfavorite:
Amazing feet, thanks for sharing the pics.

What size are your wife's beautiful feet? My wife says she's jealous of her long sexy legs.

I'm Jealous of your wife. She actually watches this site with you and "comments" on other girls' legs/feet.... wowwwww.. Totally Hot.

But the way the photos are sooooooooo awesome. Dude is she really your wife? Looks like a professional Foot model. FEET can't be any better (even in imagination) that the ones she has.

Wish my wife would indulge... booo hoooo..

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh also... Plz take the photos from a safe distance, so you can get them more IN focus. Can you plz do a FULL body pose shoot? Meaning, she's sitting on a chair, sofa, bed, kitchen, etc, and you shoot her photos from head to toe. (you can cover/blackout her face). But plz shoot a FULL BODY pose, showing her feet of course...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm......... Yummmmmmmmmmmy Feet...

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetrme
Loyal Member
Member # 29602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetrme   Email feetrme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW they r perfect...she should have her on website!!! will she b sellin any of those heels anytime soon?

--------------------
Why not love Femal FEET?

Posts: 81 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy crap is she hot!!!!

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Steven for the kind compliment. Always great to hear from you and get your thoughts on our pics.

Luv: You commented on them when I first posted, but you slipped it in as I was still adding to the thread so you missed the sexy slides, but happy you finally saw them and enjoyed.

perfectpeds: Awww, thank you kindly...your words are always so lovely to read. Trust Me when I say you have an open invitation to raid her shoe closet anytime. She knows of your fondness for them as she reads the posts here and your compliments.

girlyfootlvr: Yes, indeed she really is My wife and she does love My fetish and love her her sexy feet and shoes. She has had comments before that she should have a site or be a foot model, so thank you for your compliments. She does enjoy reading them. And do not be envious...be open with your wife without pressuring her, and she may come around. Good luck.

feetrme: Thank you, and we have thought about opening a site, but for now we are cool with just having fun and taking pics to share here with everyone. As for the heels for sale....funny you should ask.

Thank you again everyone for your kind compliments.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter88
Elite Trooper
Member # 29820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter88   Email Peter88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic stuff. She is a godess.
Posts: 333 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man i love her toes
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLovinJazzMusician
Major Player
Member # 33322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLovinJazzMusician   Email FootLovinJazzMusician   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heavenly is thy wife's feet!! [Drool]

--------------------
o-iii-<)

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links