Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Are You Ready For Some Football? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Are You Ready For Some Football?
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your toes are like miles long. I'd love to suck on each one of'em too! And once again, those soles...

Patrick

P.S. By the way, go Ravens!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover58
Major Player
Member # 2185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover58   Email solelover58   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a huge Denver Bronco fan I just have to say bravo for the lovely shots of your soles and awesome colours for those sexy toes. You have truly made my day.
Posts: 188 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn Eliza! I'm a fan...of you!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Half blue toes!!! God I love your feet..not to mention your bod! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not "football", but FOOT-ball. Yes, I'd be quite ready for that.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saw the entire set on your site. I'd never actually been there before, but I must say, it is quite impressive. ^__^
Oh, right; the set. XD
Did you do the paint job yourself? I like it, even if I'm not a sports fan. I agree with Mommie, those soles and toes coupled with the jersey form a formidable entente!

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyramus
Elite Trooper
Member # 23382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pyramus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh eliza, your soles are so simply unbelievible sexy!! I would lick ´em and cum on them all day long!!! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 414 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eliza, let me be the first to ask you to never leave the foot world. With pics like these, we want you here forever! Great soles!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
GREAT themed shoot and you're rooting for a team with a long and rich history of winning, AFC championships and Superbowls. The attention to detail, right down to the nail color is outstanding!

Thanks Ben. We tried to really put a little thought into getting this set just right. Doing that polish was such a pain. I'm glad you like it!
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
I am in love with those long toes!

quote:
Originally posted by ToeLove:
Man oh man I like those long toes and soft soles, very nice photos!

Thanks guys! I always try to make sure the toe guys are taken care of too!
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by iluvfeet4me:
Nice....

quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
HOT pics Eliza!!
Love your polish colors!! [Big Grin]

Thanks so much! [Big Grin]
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute!

But

E A G L E S 4 Life!

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solesluva
Major Player
Member # 28130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solesluva   Email Solesluva   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love these photos.. sexy soles... thanks for sharing
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud] [Thud] [Thud] [Thud] [Thud] [Thud] [Thud] [Thud]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think im a Denver Broncos fan as long as I have this thread openeed.. [Tongue]

daamn i have to comment again on your amazing soles and long toes
[Drool]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links