Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Are You Ready For Some Football? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Are You Ready For Some Football?
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
Cute!

But

E A G L E S 4 Life!

Thanks! But [Nana]
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by N2feet23:
Love these photos.. sexy soles... thanks for sharing

Anytime. I always try to share and be nice!
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by Foot Toons:
Oh yes! The images that cemented a place for you in the FOOT TOONS Hall of Fame!! My favorite set!!
Thanks Eliza!

I can't wait to see my toons. [Blush] I'm happy to have given you a little extra inspiration! [Wink]
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:
sorry im late chiming in. great set eliza! do you do your own paint jobs that is flawless. im not into football but this is a really great themed set of pics keep it up!

Thanks hun! I do all of my pedi's myself. It was tough since this was my first time adding the colored tips. [Smile]
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by rush440:
Eliza I am in love with your feet... AWESOME post!!! Thank you for keeping your blog updated so often w/ great photos!!!

No problemo! [Big Grin]
Tyler Durden
Board Regular
Member # 10360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have the most amazing soft soles, high arches and beautiful toes.

Want me to rub and kiss them for you? [Wink]

[Love]
Tyler

Posts: 27 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet-e-zine   Author's Homepage   Email feet-e-zine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!

What a gorgeous pair of feet...awesome long slender toes...slightly dirty "all day barefoot around the house" soles...

Very difficult to resist...provokes me to want to masturbate...

Thank you for sharing these wonderful photos!

Posts: 299 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice set.cute toes.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links