Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Are You Ready For Some Football? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Are You Ready For Some Football?
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy piggies on a pigskin - i love it !

awesome pix !

[Jerkoff]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes! The images that cemented a place for you in the FOOT TOONS Hall of Fame!! My favorite set!!
Thanks Eliza!

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry im late chiming in. great set eliza! do you do your own paint jobs that is flawless. im not into football but this is a really great themed set of pics keep it up!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eliza I am in love with your feet... AWESOME post!!! Thank you for keeping your blog updated so often w/ great photos!!!
Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
Soles, Long Toes, BLUE polish, skin tight jerzey [Wink] and boo-tayyy ...

Goooo Eliza!!! [Hop]

[Big Grin] Thanks Mommie! The only thing that would've made this set more perfect would be you in it too!
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Your toes are like miles long. I'd love to suck on each one of'em too! And once again, those soles...

Patrick

P.S. By the way, go Ravens!

Hehehehehe! [Blush] Thanks Patrick!
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by solelover58:
As a huge Denver Bronco fan I just have to say bravo for the lovely shots of your soles and awesome colours for those sexy toes. You have truly made my day.

Thanks! And you are welcome! [Smile]
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by Thundercracker:
Damn Eliza! I'm a fan...of you!

WuHu! [Big Grin] Thanks Thundercracker
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Half blue toes!!! God I love your feet..not to mention your bod! [Big Grin]

I knew you would like this polish! [Tongue]
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
Not "football", but FOOT-ball. Yes, I'd be quite ready for that.

Haha! That's exactly right Ben!
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by TicklingFiend:
Saw the entire set on your site. I'd never actually been there before, but I must say, it is quite impressive. ^__^
Oh, right; the set. XD
Did you do the paint job yourself? I like it, even if I'm not a sports fan. I agree with Mommie, those soles and toes coupled with the jersey form a formidable entente!

I did do my toes myself. I always do. Thanks!

Oh and that is just a preview gallery on the site. The full set of about 100 is on Images4Sale

Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by Pyramus:
oh eliza, your soles are so simply unbelievible sexy!! I would lick ´em and cum on them all day long!!! [Jerkoff]

[Wink] I'm sure you would! Too bad Tyler doesn't share. [Wink]
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by oooo00oooo:
Eliza, let me be the first to ask you to never leave the foot world. With pics like these, we want you here forever! Great soles!

I plan on staying and leaving my mark...eerrr footprint [Wink]
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
I think im a Denver Broncos fan as long as I have this thread openeed.. [Tongue]

daamn i have to comment again on your amazing soles and long toes
[Drool]

Hehehe! Thanks! Go Denver!
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by tom:
sexy piggies on a pigskin - i love it !

awesome pix !

[Jerkoff]

[Big Grin] oink oink!
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links