Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » NEW POST: From my high heeled mules to my ....UPDATE Bottom Pg 2 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: NEW POST: From my high heeled mules to my ....UPDATE Bottom Pg 2
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Drool] [Bow Down]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice legs!

Gotta lotion up the balls of your feet

no worries I will gladly lick first [Mmm]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn pp! those pics are HAWT! you have incredible legs and feet! loveing the one with your skirt unzipped! sexy sexy keep it up!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice do her heels smell after a long day

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic PP!!! What time shall I pick you up tonight? [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hamp:
As a potter sculpts his clay...God sculpted the PERFECT woman when he made you.

Hugs,
HAMP

[Bow Down] Thank you my friend. There are no words to express my appreciation for such a wonderful compliment. [Kiss]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hagan2:
OMG i love that one very sexy i would like to lick your sweet soles and kiss every ince at your pretty feet and then suck that hot toes belive me that one is perfect KEEP GOING ON

[Drool] [Drool] [Drool]
 -

hagan2 - perhaps you didn't know that I work for Bounty paper towels LOL -- making you drool is in my best interest! LOL [Smile]

All kidding aside - I am pleased to know that I have provided you with such an enticing view!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
Nice legs!

Gotta lotion up the balls of your feet

no worries I will gladly lick first [Mmm]

Aw - A&F_FootDude_05 - you are so good to offer. I truly think it's important to have my feet very clean before applying lotion. Here's something to get you started!

-

[ November 10, 2008, 09:41 PM: Message edited by: perfectpeds ]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
[Mmm] [Drool] [Bow Down]

[Love]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:
damn pp! those pics are HAWT! you have incredible legs and feet! loveing the one with your skirt unzipped! sexy sexy keep it up!

Oh Ophillia - thank you my friend! I hope these types of pics don't become obsolete with the "ban on nudity" being lifted! I, for one, won't be following that road.

I do always love seeing your comments and appreciate your support here! [Joint]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Fantastic PP!!! What time shall I pick you up tonight? [Big Grin]

How about 8:00 - and bring the missus - perhaps we can do a double shoot! [Smile]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

The final 4 from this particular shoot! Hope you enjoy!

-

-

-

-

--------------------

WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There ya go pp, that's the way to close it out with a bang! [Bow Down] [Mmm] [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by WillJerk4Feet:
There ya go pp, that's the way to close it out with a bang! [Bow Down] [Mmm] [Thumbs Up]

Thanks sweetie. It's nice to know you'll still came back to visit (even if there's no nudity LOL)

--------------------

Los Diablo
Loyal Member
Member # 31186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Los Diablo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PP, would you mind doing another set of those sexy black suede shoes sometime?
Posts: 97 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links