Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » NEW POST: From my high heeled mules to my ....UPDATE Bottom Pg 2 (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: NEW POST: From my high heeled mules to my ....UPDATE Bottom Pg 2
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Los Diablo:
PP, would you mind doing another set of those sexy black suede shoes sometime?

For you, Los Diablos! It would be my pleasure. I wear those quite often during the colder months so it will be on the top of my list!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Los Diablo
Loyal Member
Member # 31186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Los Diablo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bow Down] Kisses to your feet.
Posts: 97 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:
Originally posted by Los Diablo:
PP, would you mind doing another set of those sexy black suede shoes sometime?

For you, Los Diablos! It would be my pleasure. I wear those quite often during the colder months so it will be on the top of my list!
Looking forward to that [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are great; the combination of a heel and a sandal or slide look is outstanding, and not always easily found. Very nice.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Made Me look?!!! My dear perfectpeds...you made Me look three, four, five, six times in double takes. Wow!!! I am at a severe loss for words, but let Me see what I can say that will do this beautiful, sexy post of yours justice....

I have always said how amazing, and beautiful your body is from seeing what you have posted here. These pics here of your shapely, toned, fit and tanned legs are simply stunning. Your choice in dress is pure sexy, now add to that your Jessica Simpson heels, as well as your hot, natural poses....And simply, Wow!!!!!!

I love your sexy feet, posed up on your toes...giving Me a peek at your soft soles, and divine arches. Outstanding! Your rounded heels look so sexy, and just love how you show them off. I love your choice of hot pink polish, too...it looks like glass and fits so well with your tanned skin tone. Your feet propped up, relaxing is all kinds of hot, too. Love it!

The last pic...the sole pose you posted, Unbelieveable! So sexy, demure and sensual. I could so see your lovely hand caressing your rounded heels and hot arches.

Love your crossed legs and heel dangle...so sexy, and just beautiful. And your heeled foot up on the table, up on your toes....~faints dead away~ Stunning!!!

Once more you have outdone your lovely self, and raised the bar on all you bring to the board.

Well done, perfectpeds.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
strong lean legs atop wonderful mules... now that is the way to paint the town red!!! very sexy mules... goes well with your toned figure! love that skirt.. really do!!! i'm at a loss for words... but i'm enjoying this set

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bookie10
Loyal Member
Member # 23309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bookie10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What else can I say? Your feet are so sexy! The way you Pose your soft soles and perfect toes. I have to say the last pic of you posing your soft wrinkled soles was my favorite on this particular post. Keep the posts coming.
Posts: 77 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bookie10:
What else can I say? Your feet are so sexy! The way you Pose your soft soles and perfect toes. I have to say the last pic of you posing your soft wrinkled soles was my favorite on this particular post. Keep the posts coming.

bookie10, I am so flattered to see you've chosen one of my pics as your avatar - thank you for that wonderful compliment! [Kiss]

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
These are great; the combination of a heel and a sandal or slide look is outstanding, and not always easily found. Very nice.

Ben, you always say something nice. You are such a sweetheart.

--------------------

FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love dangling shots. And those legs, please wrap them around me.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The final 4 from this particular shoot! Hope you enjoy!

OMG! If a picture's worth a thousand words...
[Woot] [Drool] [Thud] [Jerkoff] [Wu]

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by WillJerk4Feet:
There ya go pp, that's the way to close it out with a bang! [Bow Down] [Mmm] [Thumbs Up]

Thanks sweetie. It's nice to know you'll still came back to visit (even if there's no nudity LOL)
It's ok babe, I got hooked on those sexy legs n feet of yours, (and your great personality too!), so if that's all you want to show, it's fine with me! [Wink]
Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Wu]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
I love dangling shots. And those legs, please wrap them around me.

FtLckr26: I remember seeing you mentioning you're moving to a new city -- you better be sure to have computer access - because I would miss you terribly if you left me!

[Kiss]

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links