Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » NEW POST: From my high heeled mules to my ....UPDATE Bottom Pg 2 (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: NEW POST: From my high heeled mules to my ....UPDATE Bottom Pg 2
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sofatater:
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
The final 4 from this particular shoot! Hope you enjoy!

OMG! If a picture's worth a thousand words...
[Woot] [Drool] [Thud] [Jerkoff] [Wu]

I'd say your words (or lack thereof in this case) speak volumes!

TY sofatater - I'm so pleased you like this post!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WillJerk4Feet:
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:
Originally posted by WillJerk4Feet:
There ya go pp, that's the way to close it out with a bang! [Bow Down] [Mmm] [Thumbs Up]

Thanks sweetie. It's nice to know you'll still came back to visit (even if there's no nudity LOL)
It's ok babe, I got hooked on those sexy legs n feet of yours, (and your great personality too!), so if that's all you want to show, it's fine with me! [Wink]
[Love] WOW -- it's so nice to be appreciated for more than my body! [Smile] My feet will do - LOL

It's nice to know my personality doesn't go unnoticed.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! Numbers 2 and 3 from that last set of 4 were absolute perfection! It just doesn't get any better than that, reminds me of back in the day when I couldn't admit my foot fetish and told people I was a "leg man", that's why, right there.

Sorry I'm a little late to the game, I've been playing catch up on here.

Toe kisses to you Perfectpeds, ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
WOW! Numbers 2 and 3 from that last set of 4 were absolute perfection! It just doesn't get any better than that, reminds me of back in the day when I couldn't admit my foot fetish and told people I was a "leg man", that's why, right there.

Sorry I'm a little late to the game, I've been playing catch up on here.

Toe kisses to you Perfectpeds, ned

-

ned, it's so nice to hear from you again... Thank you for stopping by and gracing my page with your comments! [Kiss]

--------------------

kyfried
Board Regular
Member # 22262

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kyfried   Email kyfried   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your feet are simply to die for my dear [Eek!] [Drool]
Posts: 12 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your legs are smokin' girl!! [Thud]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What can I say Perfectpeds, I missed you.... now if you'll hold that right foot real still, I'll try not to miss again... :-)
French kiss toe kisses, (just means more tongue)
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just had to post once more on this amazing thread, and comment on your lovely legs, and sexy high heeled feet....Stunning! Wow! So sexy!

Love that dangling pose. So well done, perfectpeds.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love that dangling pose. So well done, perfectpeds.

Regards,
2swift

[Hump]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice legs and feet you have.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Thanks everyone for all the great comments. You sure know how to make a girl feel special and appreciated.

TT - I truly appreciate your comments because I truly love your creativity and your photographic skills that you reflect in your posts -- not to mention your peds and gams are pretty smokin' themselves! [Wink]

kyfried - I am so pleased to see you comment as some "newbies" to the forum are not as open to commenting. I hope you will continue to contribute your support to the wonderful female foot members here and perhaps share some photos of your own "foot" escapades sometime.

2swift - [Kiss] you are always there to bring me back when I begin to slip away!

fjb - one of my favorite members! I will admit if a post of mine goes by unnoticed by you - I would get a little sad - luckily I can say "would" because you have never let me down! Hugs....

Tiny Dave....I do believe I saw you this morning resting on nail bed ( [Wink] ) --

[Bow Down] Thank you everyone!

From the bottom of my soles!

--------------------

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bow Down] "Thank you everyone!

From the bottom of my soles!"
Comment by perfectpeds

[Drool] [Bow Down]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soooooo basicly I have now jacked off twice in 30 min.......both times to perfect peds posts...

Prfpds you are insane....I would love to worship your feet...Sound good babe?

Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by *Brooke*:
Soooooo basicly I have now jacked off twice in 30 min.......both times to perfect peds posts...

Prfpds you are insane....I would love to worship your feet...Sound good babe?

Coming from Brooke's bf that's a pretty high compliment as Brooke's got gorgeous gams, toes and soles! Not to mention the rest of her! LOL

I appreciate that you find my feet so desirable but alas - we are on separate coasts!

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links