Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfectpeds hosed feet encounter some Jessica Simpson heels (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds hosed feet encounter some Jessica Simpson heels
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 10 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, the weather outside is getting pretty frigid in these parts of the country. In fact we had a few days of sub-zero temperatures and so I have had to give in and start the "wearing of the hose"! [Wink]

I believe RPM will certainly love this thread and I'm hoping Spotlight will find a couple that are close if not right up his alley!

Here's to new beginnings in 2009!

-

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This next shot I think will appeal to the "heel" lovers in both the shoe sense and the foot sense. [Wink]

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such cute heels girlie!! [Big Grin]
I always enjoy seeing your posts!! [Smile]
**Please post more!!**

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice toes. hey perfect peds. do you wear reinforced toe pantyhose.
Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jumbosbusa
Board Regular
Member # 25505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jumbosbusa   Email jumbosbusa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm always down to see more!!

--------------------
<---perfectpeds amazing feet

Posts: 38 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
Such cute heels girlie!! [Big Grin]
I always enjoy seeing your posts!! [Smile]
**Please post more!!**

Thanks TT! And
Seeing as you asked so nicely...
I'll post more! [Smile]

No quite to your photographic skills but in keeping with your soles... [Wink]

-

--------------------

phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy! And just as TT said, PLEASE post more! Especially like the 3rd pic but with the foot coming more out of the shoe. Pretty please? [Smile]
I just love the colder seasons as we get to see more hosed feet.

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by reinforcedtoemo:
nice toes. hey perfect peds. do you wear reinforced toe pantyhose.

On occasion I do wear reinforced toe pantyhose -- I will keep you in mind for some pics!

For now - I hope having the toes show through is acceptable...

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by phoselover78:
Very sexy! And just as TT said, PLEASE post more! Especially like the 3rd pic but with the foot coming more out of the shoe. Pretty please? [Smile]
I just love the colder seasons as we get to see more hosed feet.

Thank you phoelover78! [Big Grin]
I will remember that pose in the future especially for you! I have several new pairs of shoes that I will want to show off! [Wink]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

And no proper display of new heels would be complete without the famous "Dangle" ..... grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

and as well all know..when the heels come completely off, those toes need some fresh air and wiggling room!

-

--------------------

phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
Thank you phoelover78! [Big Grin]
I will remember that pose in the future especially for you! I have several new pairs of shoes that I will want to show off! [Wink]

Aww thank you! I will be on the look out! Please feel free to show off any shoes that you like! I love watching a shoe/hose/foot show! [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
and as well all know..when the heels come completely off, those toes need some fresh air and wiggling room!

-

Mmmm, very sexy! If only I could get a quick sniff of those wiggling hosed toes! [Drool] [Wink]
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the second pic with the arch peeking from the sexy heels...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Love the second pic with the arch peeking from the sexy heels...

Thank you Cain. It's always nice to see a post from you. I hope 2009 brings brighter days!

I've got more shoes that will need to be tested and it would be my pleasure to come up with some more arch peeking shots ...

--------------------

Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice Perfectpeds as always.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links