Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfectpeds hosed feet encounter some Jessica Simpson heels (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds hosed feet encounter some Jessica Simpson heels
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some great pics, as always! The shoes are classy and sexy at the same time. Seeing your feet in pantyhose is also a nice change of pace. The poses are really good as well. Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PP, what TT said. Those heels I WANT.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:

-

Im also a fan of your nail art.. [Blush]
I love it... I can never find anyone decent on my town that free hands... UGH!! [Smile]
Thanks for posting more pics!! YOU ROCK!! [Woot]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
after a long hard day at work.. coming home to a nice hot bath... relaxing music.. super plush sheets.. with a pair of hands to massage your aches away.... that feeling of bliss that you get when the tension is all taken away.. that is what i felt watching this set!!!!!!!!!

the melting away of an iceberg of tension.... the soothing warmth of that hot bath.. the gentle caress of a great skills massage therapist.... that inexplicable sense of relief after wearing tight shoes all day and finally taking them off for a great massage!... yeah.. that is what comes to mind seeing this set!

the shoes are hot!!! the hose supplements beautifully. the poses are exquisit!!!! i can't even type right anymore!!!

The fact I know you're not the biggest hose fan makes this set and sets like it that much more precious in my eyes!!!!!!! like adding an exponent to a digit!

it rejuvenates the love of taking such pics! just freakin' awesome!!!

RPM

p.s. oh i love this set.. if you've not figured it out by now!! any time you want to endulge me with more, be my guess!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
phenomenal nail art!!!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Mouth watering!

Thanks hun. I was starting to think I'd lost you! LOL

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
Very nice Perfectpeds as always.

[Kiss]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
Some great pics, as always! The shoes are classy and sexy at the same time. Seeing your feet in pantyhose is also a nice change of pace. The poses are really good as well. Thanks for sharing!

It was my pleasure! I am so glad you enjoyed them.

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:
PP, what TT said. Those heels I WANT.

Shasha -- I think you, me and TT should get on an exchange mailing and send our shoes around to each other to take pics in! LOL Wouldn't it be fun if we could get together and do that! LOL

Thanks!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
quote:

-

Im also a fan of your nail art.. [Blush]
I love it... I can never find anyone decent on my town that free hands... UGH!! [Smile]
Thanks for posting more pics!! YOU ROCK!! [Woot]

Anytime you want to come visit I'll have my guy all set up and waiting! He really does a great job and you should see the faces he makes if I suggest something he thinks will look less than great! There are no words necessary LOL

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
after a long hard day at work.. coming home to a nice hot bath... relaxing music.. super plush sheets.. with a pair of hands to massage your aches away.... that feeling of bliss that you get when the tension is all taken away.. that is what i felt watching this set!!!!!!!!!

the melting away of an iceberg of tension.... the soothing warmth of that hot bath.. the gentle caress of a great skills massage therapist.... that inexplicable sense of relief after wearing tight shoes all day and finally taking them off for a great massage!... yeah.. that is what comes to mind seeing this set!

the shoes are hot!!! the hose supplements beautifully. the poses are exquisit!!!! i can't even type right anymore!!!

The fact I know you're not the biggest hose fan makes this set and sets like it that much more precious in my eyes!!!!!!! like adding an exponent to a digit!

RPM

p.s. oh i love this set.. if you've not figured it out by now!! any time you want to endulge me with more, be my guess!

RPM - your comments here made putting on those damn hose all worthwhile! LOL I guess I'm just one of those girls who prefers bare..but on occasion with responses like this..it makes me want to wear hose more! [Smile]

I'm glad I could help relieve some of your stress!

[Kiss]

[ January 06, 2009, 09:02 PM: Message edited by: perfectpeds ]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:

RPM

RPM - your comments here made putting on those damn hose all worthwhile! LOL I guess I'm just one of those girls who prefers bare..but on occasion with responses like this..it makes me want to wear hose more! [Smile]

I'm glad I could help relieve some of your stress!

[Kiss]

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Hmmmmm.... I noticed someone missing from my post... perhaps this will draw him out!

-

--------------------

footpimp2005
Major Player
Member # 27107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpimp2005   Author's Homepage   Email footpimp2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmmm...yummy feety toes!!!! Nice. Thanks for sharing your feet. i bet those hosed toes smell delicious;-)
Posts: 113 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links