Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfectpeds hosed feet encounter some Jessica Simpson heels (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds hosed feet encounter some Jessica Simpson heels
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have to revisit the foot on top of foot pic with my wife... looks good. and the sole shot.. oh yeah..a view like that will draw out your fans!!! i love that sole shot view.. it's sexy and with hose.. holds my attention! (not that i don't look when no hose is on).. you've got lovely arches by the way.

I wonder, if we were hanging out often (assuming we lived close to do that).. how often would comments like mines entice you to do hose? at least for pix anyway... just curious.

thanks again PP

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How in the world did I miss this sexy set ???

[Eek!] [Mmm] [Bow Down] [Drool]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reinforcedtoesluvr
All Pro Poster
Member # 29386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoesluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very lovely feet and toes , love the dangle shot as well as her toes being donned in red polish , keep up the excellent work !!!
Posts: 631 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome PP, no complaints, but this is such a tease for me. Where are the shots AFTER you peeled off those sheer hose and exposed those beautiful peds? Those close-ups through the nylon are just sooooooo enticing.
I've got to get a look at that pedi up close and see if there are any ideas I can steal for Kay.

TK - ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, the lovely and beautiful perfectpeds in sensual hose! Fantastic! Your choice of heels to wear to show off your sexy feet and hose are incredible and look so hot on you.

Jessica Simpson has some really sexy heels in her line, and the heel height is always hot too. You indeed wear them well, and know all too well how to "use them". [Eek!]

Your brilliant red looks so hot, and really shows through the tanned sheer hose. Your nail art is super hot, and of course I love your poses, too. Just outstanding, perfectpeds!

Love the heel dangle and anytime you show of your soles to the camera is just plain sexy to Me. I am sure it is plenty cold where you are, but you sure make it seem sexy. [Wink]

All of your recent posts have been amazing and show all too well why you have such a tremendous fan base here at Wu's. We are so fortunate to have you here.

Just super sexy, perfectpeds....Damn! [Bow Down]

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you. Hosed toes are are my favorite!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That nylon soles pic is hot!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
Hmmmmm.... I noticed someone missing from my post... perhaps this will draw him out!  -

Wow! [Mmm]

That is just too much! Your soles combined with the sheerness of those hose makes my mouth water! My hands are just dying to massage those aching soles! I don't know who will get more pleasure out of this foot massage? [Tongue] Although I do know I would be dying to come home from work just to be able to get the chance to take those shoes off and get a hold of your lovely hosed soles!

Your soles really got me speechless...

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the toes and the toenail polish.

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's what we LIKE! [Hump] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pantyhosefoot lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 30777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pantyhosefoot lover   Email pantyhosefoot lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I am with RPM I LOVE the hose foot shots...Especially the ones with the close up of the toes!!! Beautiful feet! Nice toes good color on the nails...Thanks and notto worry I know you don't like the hose, like RPM said, But there are those of us who realy do and seeing beautiful shots like this are the best!
Posts: 254 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just took another peep at that sole shot... [Jerkoff]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing short of being absolutely delightful, however, that's what we've come to expect from members of the ~elite-status~ foot goddess club.

Yet another humdinger picture post. The last one is a real gem! *Thanks and a smooch*

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reinforcedtoesluvr
All Pro Poster
Member # 29386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoesluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the 1st , 3rd and 6th pics especially well ! All pics are very eye pleasing but #6 has to be my favorite as a beautiful sexy nyloned foot that's dangling a heel off of it's toes is like a moth to a flame , .....it draws your eyes to it and is so arousing to witness !
[Hump] [Hump] [Hump]

Posts: 631 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
How in the world did I miss this sexy set ???

[Eek!] [Mmm] [Bow Down] [Drool]

_fjb_

LOL I knew you'd follow your nose and find my hosed sole! You just didn't feel the pull until I posted it! [Smile]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links