Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 2nd Post - Girlfriends feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: 2nd Post - Girlfriends feet
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone,
Finally had the chance to take some pics of the GF's feet. She's been shy about showing them and thinks her feet aren't that attractive.

I told her nooooo... But of course... I'm sure you'll all comment. Either way... I'm really lucky to have her! Thanks guys!

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARCHangel85
Loyal Member
Member # 27988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARCHangel85   Email ARCHangel85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tell your gf i am seriously in awe of her feet. her soles and arches are GORGEOUS!!! you truly are lucky to have her. her toes are sooooo long. they look amazing. i love women with long toes like that. the nail polish looks perfect for her. i had to go back and look back at the pics in between each sentence i typed. thanks for this post. looking forward to more. [Thud] [Mmm] [Drool] [Bow Down] [Hop] [Cheers]
Posts: 83 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With long toes like that how can they not be attractive?
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are very sexy, and her soles look outstanding, too....love the deep wrinkles, and flexed arch. Very hot and sexy.

A couple of questions....what size is she, and where are you from? I ask because of the clear skies, sun shine, and palms in the back ground.

Regardless...great pics, and she has way sexy feet. Hope to see more of her here.

Well done.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Thanks guys! I will tell her! She's gonna freak out over this because I'm the first guy she's ever been with who liked her feet.

She's told me she always thought her feet were ugly. I told her everyone has different tastes and that many guys would think differently.

She is really going to be amazed I think.

Thanks ARCHangel & Maverick for the nice comments!

Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Her feet are very sexy, and her soles look outstanding, too....love the deep wrinkles, and flexed arch. Very hot and sexy.

A couple of questions....what size is she, and where are you from? I ask because of the clear skies, sun shine, and palms in the back ground.

Regardless...great pics, and she has way sexy feet. Hope to see more of her here.

Well done.

Regards,
2swift

Phoenix area. We've been pretty lucky with the weather! I guess it's times like this I'm glad I moved here. Not missing the Midwest winters at all! Oh... size 8. Thanks for the comments!
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Schweeet schweet toes!

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my, my, my! Please offer my assurances to your girlfriend that she has stunning feet. Photos 2 & 7 particularly held my gaze; I adore her long slender toes and shapely arch.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Wow... Thanks Guys... I plan on showing her this thread next time we see each other. I am predicting that I'll be picking her jaw up from the floor.

She really has no idea... But? Been trying to tell her!!! Man... you should see her with red nails! Pink too. "That's for spring!" she keeps telling me.

Seriously though...She has no idea. And she had no idea that many guys love a good looking pair of feet! Maybe she'll pose in some heels next time.???

toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know most women hate their feet, but those are great, tell her her feet are gorgeous, as i'm sure most all guys will agree.
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best pair of peds I have seen on her in a long time! Thanks for sharing some pics with us!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics and a great pair of sexy feet
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!! [Smile]
I love the color choice and great angles on a few shots!! [Big Grin]
Thanks for posting!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are hot!!!! She hasd a really nice toe length, and nice pedicure, really sexy! Thanks for sharing and hope to see more of these sexy feet soon!!!!!! LPTN

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spectacular! Her feet are beautiful...I love those arches and deep wrinkles. The length of her toes are sexy as well. Not too long but just right!

One Love,
HAMP

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links