Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 2nd Post - Girlfriends feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: 2nd Post - Girlfriends feet
br. ray
Board Regular
Member # 20540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for br. ray   Email br. ray   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hear the sound of a new foot star being born! She has stunning feet!
Posts: 25 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy Smokes guys... You're all too much!

She's gonna be speechless!!!

THANK YOU for all the nice comments.

I'm sure I can get her to pose again with another
set. [Smile]

Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
uksoleman
Board Regular
Member # 31463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for uksoleman   Email uksoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can only agree with everything already said! your g/friend has some of the hottest feet out there... i hope you can talk her into posing for more!
Posts: 37 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks! Update- I told her about the reviews here. Actually, I showed her this post. She was quite shocked and couldn't believe it.

She absolutely couldn't understand anyone liking her feet. I wish you all could have seen her face!

Sooo... I guess she's more comfortable with this than before. LOL. She's agreed to do another shoot with me. Any requests?

Thanks again everyone for the nice comments.

Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John&Sophia
Loyal Member
Member # 32856

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John&Sophia   Author's Homepage   Email John&Sophia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing colour on the soles
Posts: 79 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, I think a new star is born. Those are really pretty and sexy feet, I'm sure the rest of her is the same.

I hope you pass along all the great compliments she has been getting on here. We all want to especially encourage her to allow you to post some more!

ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARCHangel85
Loyal Member
Member # 27988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARCHangel85   Email ARCHangel85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ANY pics of her feet are fine with me. i can't wait to see more pics of her GORGEOUS toes. [Thumbs Up] [Cheers]
Posts: 83 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW nice. [Mmm]

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very very nice [Big Grin]

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrincePao
Board Regular
Member # 6736

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrincePao   Email PrincePao       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So stunning toews, I would love 2 suck them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 22 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover58
Major Player
Member # 2185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover58   Email solelover58   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footluvrguy:
Thanks! Update- I told her about the reviews here. Actually, I showed her this post. She was quite shocked and couldn't believe it.

She absolutely couldn't understand anyone liking her feet. I wish you all could have seen her face!

Sooo... I guess she's more comfortable with this than before. LOL. She's agreed to do another shoot with me. Any requests?

That's great to hear because she has amazing feet!!Any chance we can see more shots of her wrinkled soles covered in baby oil or just wet and wrinkled???
Thanks again everyone for the nice comments.

Posts: 188 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you kidding me? Her feet are gorgeous! Nice shaped toes with full nail beds that are well manicured and polished. Long soles, sexy arches...she's already got the poses down!

I fully understand her doubt at why anyeone would find her feet attractive let alone sexy! But I am sure - just like me - that as soon as she indulges you a little more and gets the comments that she has already received (with many more to come) -- She will be taking the pics herself or at least asking you to do it - more often!

Beautiful pair of peds on this long lean beauty!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Update - Ok... Much thanks everyone for the comments and suggestions. But all is not well in "foot land"... The GF decided I didn't show her best photograph. (one that was nowhere near what I posted and out of focus). She complained and once again...said her feet were not that great.

I happen to love the sole-shot and wrinkles and she cannot fathom why. I tried to explain that perhaps she should just let me worry about the posing, angles etc. I told her that others loved different parts of her feet. Some people liked her toes and some liked her soles.

Nevertheless... She started to tell me that was just plain weird and I just backed off. I know she is having a hard time at work so... long story short...It might be awhile before I'm able to get more pics for ya'll.

I think I just need to wait till the moment is right. Jeeezzz... Women... from Venus...and I'm from Mars. [Confused]

I thought for sure all the comments would have made things much easier...but apparently not. She does not look at her feet the same way I do. (or like you all do) I'll keep trying though.

I will keep you posted! Thanks again and hopefully things will come around. I really enjoy taking the pics. Thanks all. [Fingers Crossed]

LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I guess that train just left the station.

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bw8
Loyal Member
Member # 33241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bw8   Email bw8   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very sexy
Posts: 68 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links