Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 2nd Post - Girlfriends feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: 2nd Post - Girlfriends feet
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shame, they were sexy as hell!

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks... You know what they say about women? Their brains are built completely different than mens.

I think once things settle down for her, I'll be able to get another shoot in. Timing is everything.

Yes, I had some great ideas too for pics. I haven't forgot she made some fans out there!

Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn! I'd hit it!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she does have some gorgeous feet....damn hot!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your gf's feet are sexy.thanks for sharing.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Modest.
She can't actually THINK she has unattractive feet!!

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice!!!

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Sanders
Major Player
Member # 2178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Sanders   Email Mark Sanders   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude your girl is awesome!

--------------------
Check Out My New Website!
 -

Posts: 173 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
footluvrguy, no woman thinks of their feet as attractive let alone beautiful and sexy until they meet a guy who is into their feet. And even then it's still boggles the mind!

I know because I was one of those women! I tend to be pretty open-minded though and am one of those who likes to live a little on the edge - a try anything once kind of woman! So I (as you all know from my posts here) came around and not only came to see how feet can be attractive but have enjoyed the attention they elicit here in the forum.

Just keep letting her see how sexy her feet really are and how much you enjoy them and I'm sure she'll come around in no time.

It would be a shame for her not to because she has some knock down gorgeous feet and she'd be a great contributor here!

Want me to talk to her? LOL [Wink]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
footluvrguy, no woman thinks of their feet as attractive let alone beautiful and sexy until they meet a guy who is into their feet. And even then it's still boggles the mind!

I know because I was one of those women! I tend to be pretty open-minded though and am one of those who likes to live a little on the edge - a try anything once kind of woman! So I (as you all know from my posts here) came around and not only came to see how feet can be attractive but have enjoyed the attention they elicit here in the forum.

Just keep letting her see how sexy her feet really are and how much you enjoy them and I'm sure she'll come around in no time.

It would be a shame for her not to because she has some knock down gorgeous feet and she'd be a great contributor here!

Want me to talk to her? LOL [Wink]

I just showed her your message... "Wow! They have got to be kidding me!" was her response. I then said What you said... The thing to remember is that she finds it hard that her feet are being observed as erotic. She views them as her elbows or something... LOL. But? I am trying to get her to view differently. Thanks for your offer!!!
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy fucking shiite they are hot feet!
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

LOL!!! Yeah... I guess I'm used to seeing them. I am trying to get her to pose again! So hang in there ya'll!
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm a little late to this thread.... but I can relate to your experience. It took my wife a long long time to aclimate to the idea that she looked sexy in high heels.. let alone bare feet infront of the camera. and by a long time, i mean several years of compliments and encouragements.

the biggest confidence booster was Wu's. the feedback was awesome (like the ones your GF is getting).

Go easy on her.. she just uses her feet to stand and walk.. it's totally new to hear that they have another important role to play. my wife is still very shy about showing her feet bare on the site (we were to do a shoot recently, but her half-tanned feet from a trip we took got her super gun shy again)

let her come around.. in time, she'll see that it's not a freakish thing, but a cool deal. but you had a lifetime to get used to what you like, she's playing catchup! so be patient.

trust me, i've date my wife nearly 5 years and married nearly 2 (yeah.. rookies i know).. and was friends with her years before.. it's just now she's warmed up enough that I can ask for a shoot almost out of the blue and she says yes. she now lets me endulge more than ever.. but prior, was very cautious.

she's getting ok with the whole idea because she now understands how i feel and what my boundaries are. she now even points out feet in public for me to see (now i'm the one trying to get used to that!! lol)

at anyrate, great start. thank your GF for us. And in time, she'll warm up a little more and who knows, like PP said, she may come round and surprise you!

RPM

p.s you did get a great start.. nice creative shots!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She thought wrong!! Very nice pics!
POST MORE!!!!

Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot feet! Hot polish! Great photos too! Loved the position of the first one, and the early morning/late afternoon sun in the latter ones look so good.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links